General Movie (Film for snobs) News Thread

CaptainCharisma

• Paid Members
Drop your socks and grab your cocks, it's massive erection time:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/XQf3YP8p85I

Expendables 2. The action movie you see in your dreams. It has, literally, everything.

Just watched that, and good god that looks amazing. I cant help but think alot of younger teens (around 16 and under) may not really have a clue who half of these people actually are! The stuff with Arnie looks a bit cheesey/over the top, but who cares when you have CHUCK NORRIS!! Amazing

That does look pure gold to be honest. Would i be right in thinking that spiderman has links to the Avengers in the comic books? I have a feeling he'll be rocking up in Avengers 2 or 3

• Paid Members

What's fucking going on here? So we're getting a Spiderman reboot and a Superman re-reboot? How many fucking versions of this shit do people need in their lives?

• Paid Members
Not being a comic book fan, but which of the two Spiderman movies (Tobey Maguire and this new one) is more accurate to the original story? This new one looks to be a completely different story.

The Sam Raimi origin film is pretty much spot on and is based on the original Spiderman comics. The new film is hinting at his parents being involved with Oscorps which seems to be a variation on the SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

shitty storyline that his parents were CIA agents which has turned up a couple of times in the comics/ turned out to be robot clones

[ (I'll pop it in a spoiler tag on the very slim chance thats the storyline they go with)

• Paid Members
Just watched that, and good god that looks amazing. I cant help but think alot of younger teens (around 16 and under) may not really have a clue who half of these people actually are! The stuff with Arnie looks a bit cheesey/over the top, but who cares when you have CHUCK NORRIS!! Amazing

If he gets killed in the first five minutes that's worth the cinema money in itself.

• Paid Members
What's fucking going on here? So we're getting a Spiderman reboot and a Superman re-reboot? How many fucking versions of this shit do people need in their lives?

There's never enough!

The spidey one has something to do with rights though, if Sony don't make another one in a certain amount of time the rights go back to marvel or something. And it's about fucking time they made a decent superman film, the last one sucked. The avengers is looking to be the biggest film of all time too so thankfully they'll keep coming.

In other news James Cameron has revealed that the only films he's going to make ever again are Avatar sequels, that is so wack, he directed my and your favourite films, this is terrible news, he'd better start putting arnie in them.

As unnecessary as a Spider-Man reboot is, I'm impressed with what I've seen. It's great to see more of the wisecracking Spidey. He also makes his webshooters in this one as he did in the original story. I look forward to seeing it anyway. Expendables 2 trailer looks good too, it just looks more fun than the first one. Glad Prometheus hasn't had any late drama with cuts or anything, can't wait for that. Unless I want to go see it in German I'll have to wait a few extra days to see it but I'm sure it'll be worth it. There's some good films coming in the next few weeks.

Edited by Harvey Dent