General Movie (Film for snobs) News Thread

CaptainCharisma

• Paid Members

I've got three more invitations for Letterboxd if anyone wants one. Or alternatively you could ask for one and then ignore me completely when I send you one like my good friends Loki and Mr. Seven. Pair of penises.

• Paid Members

What's fucking going on here? So we're getting a Spiderman reboot and a Superman re-reboot? How many fucking versions of this shit do people need in their lives?

There's never enough!The spidey one has something to do with rights though, if Sony don't make another one in a certain amount of time the rights go back to marvel or something. And it's about fucking time they made a decent superman film, the last one sucked. The avengers is looking to be the biggest film of all time too so thankfully they'll keep coming.
I'm pretty sure the same applies to Superman too.I was sceptical of a Spider-man reboot so close to the brilliant recent movies, but both trailers look good and I'm really looking forward to watching it. Superman not so much. I'm a huge Superman fan and the last film was a let down. This one I'm already not liking what I'm seeing.

• Paid Members

When is Skyfall coming out then? I only ask as for some reason, I've got in my head this has been "Rushed out". Not that it may be a bad(or good) thing really, but I had heard about all the stuff about MGM having trouble with money which has caused the latest Bond to be put on halt. A bout 6 months later and its nearly out. Now I'm aware that i've most likely just missed all the news about it, but has it been in production for a while?