General Movie (Film for snobs) News Thread

CaptainCharisma

• Paid Members
I have another 2 invites for letterboxd.com if anyone wants one? DM me your email.

Just want to flag this post up. Letterboxd is awesome and pretty much the reason why I have almost abandoned Twitter. Film nerd social networking is the future.

well over a year till the next superman movie but we have a new insignia

man-of-steel-20120329051221768.jpg

Just when you think Hollywood couldn't get any crazier

"Twins" sequel "Triplets" in the works

Arnie and devito to find out they have a brother. and the random name generator has it as being eddie murphy. :D i'd have thought this would be news on sunday

Edited by iamtheman

• Paid Members
well over a year till the next superman movie but we have a new insignia

man-of-steel-20120329051221768.jpg

I don't like the way it sort of bulges in the middle and the edges are thin, not a big deal though (obviously) I have every faith that the movie will be great, Zach Snyder did watchmen right and after seeing Immortals I know Henry Cavill will be a great Superman.

I seriously thought that "Triplets" news was an april fool too.

• Paid Members
Zack Snyder's directing? The 1% chance of me watching this just disappeared. Snyder's really shit.

I hated Sucker Punch with a passion but I loved Watchmen and 300 and Henry Cavill will be an amazing Superman. They've never done a really spectacular action packed Superman movie so I'm hoping that's what we get, Snyder can certainly do some impressive visual stuff, I hope he has people reigning him in and stopping him from putting too much nonsense in it. I can't wait, I'm a fucking sucker for superhero movies though.

• Paid Members
I'm a fucking sucker for superhero movies though.

You kept that quiet.

Snyder's been a massive disappointment since Dawn Of The Dead, which was a great debut. All style, no substance, you can only presume that Dawn Of The Dead was a fluke as a result.

• Paid Members
I'm a fucking sucker for superhero movies though.

You kept that quiet.

Snyder's been a massive disappointment since Dawn Of The Dead, which was a great debut. All style, no substance, you can only presume that Dawn Of The Dead was a fluke as a result.

That's not necessarily a bad thing for this project IMO, he's got Chris Nolan behind him on this so he'll hopefully reel him in a bit and I think the previous Superman films are a bit emotional, long and drama based. I hope Snyder has lots of Superman in massive battles and averting huge disasters, we need that from a Superman film after Brian Singer's movie which was little more than a wet tribute to the Christopher Reeve films