Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

So, many life changes afoot

Who needs to sign passport photos

Also, where is cheap and good to go at this time of this year, trying to organise a eurpoean excursion for about 1k

Do you need passport photos signing? Unless it's a first application, in which case I have no idea if it you do or not as I've had one for as long as I can recall, but for a renewal you just bundle shit off and jobs done, unless I'm repressing some major hassle to it.

My driving licence renewal just asked me if I wanted to use the shit off my passport, I said yes and it just turned up in the post. What an age we live in.

Almost anyone with a passport. They will need to put their passport number and details on the form.

Cheers!

Do you need passport photos signing? Unless it's a first application, in which case I have no idea if it you do or not as I've had one for as long as I can recall, but for a renewal you just bundle shit off and jobs done, unless I'm repressing some major hassle to it.

My driving licence renewal just asked me if I wanted to use the shit off my passport, I said yes and it just turned up in the post. What an age we live in.

Yeah is a renewal mines 2 years out of date. I have some unexpected free time, potentially am gunna head off abroad to er, clear my head for a bit, got the basics but would need to go to liverpool to renew, sure costly, but have no ties anywhere :)

Heading to Manchester for the weekend with two mates to go to a gig on Friday night and then generally arse about on Saturday and Sunday. Anyone recommend some interesting stuff to see and do,and some decent pubs etc? also is the National Football Museum any use? and is it worth paying for the extra stuff they try to flog you on their website?

Q - George buys a horse for £60 and then sells that horse to his friend for £70, he then buys back the horse for £80 and sells it again for £90.

How much did George make in the horse business?

A) £10

B) £20

Answers in spoiler tags please.

Do we have to show our working Mr Steak?

B £20, but at that price the horse must have been retarded and useless

My dog choked on some food and then collapsed last night. Spark out. I thought he was dead. I nearly gave him mouth to mouth before he jumped up and ran back into the kitchen to continue his meal. I took him to the vet today and she said nonchalantly "Yeah, it's quite common, nothing to worry about". WHAT?!? Has this happened to anybody on here before? Their dogs choking and doing that?

I'm rubbish with history, but am intrigued by certain parts. I would read up on this, but don't know if what I'm reading would be a conspiracy myth or fact. To what extent did the Allies fund the Axis or, more specifically, the Germans before World War II? I heard something about the Americans recovering from The Depression whilst the Germans economy was performing well and that German automobiles sold well or something.

Any clarification would help. Cheers.

Think there are crossed wires there. As part of the German surrender in 1918 they were forced to agree to some really punitive sanctions that sent them into a long depression of their own. It was partly because of this that Hitler became popular as he basically just started German manufacturing up again and started an economic turnaround.

The Allies didn't fund Germany at any point as far as I know.

Archived