Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How common are high-quality photos of wrestlers, particularly something like Flair's glory days? I can't imagine there were many posters of him done outside of the wrestling magazines, so I don't know if the sources would be there to do anything bigger than A4?

It's fairly easy to get big posters of WWF/WWE wrestlers, I think. Those Rock, Austin and DX ones that were on every market stall and tat shop in the attitude era are still around on Ebay, for example.

Mark Sloan's selling a signed TNA Ric Flair poster for £35 (I think it's Mark Sloan anyway), but it's about thirty years past what you're after.

I always thought it would've been a cool idea to frame those pages featuring the PPV posters that were printed in the WWF Magazines when i was younger and fill one of the walls in my bedroom up with them. But i never did. It would've meant spoiling the magazines. For some reason i have always liked the idea of having every PPV poster framed on the wall. But considering how many PPV's have past since my idea. You would need a big fucking room to do it.

Can someone be a pro and make 1:20-1:24/5 (until he stops making the face) into a gif for me? Ta.

I couldn't get more than 4 seconds without the girl's arse appearing, even after I'd edited it out of the source video :blink:

http://makeagif.com/i/EtLkH_

That's the face Russo and Pritchard probably made while they were trying to catch a glimpse of Sable in her dressing room.

• Paid Members

I'm thinking of getting some wrestling posters for what would be my new gaff. I like the idea of vintage posters, but don't want one that's irrelevant. Like, it's pointless me getting a British wrestling one when I know fuck all about it. Likewise, there's not much point in me getting a lucha one or one from the US in the 60s/70s. I do like the look of those posters, but they're meaningless to me. At the same time, I don't want some tacky one of John Cena giving his salute or whatever.

So I guess my question is what is a good place to find such posters?

So, I wasn't deliberately looking for prints, but I just stumbled across the Electric Zombie website as I saw someone post an image of one of the Ninja Turtles things they're doing at the moment. I then discovered that last year, they did a whole line of wrestling related items, including zombie wrestling buddies:

EZ_W3.jpg

And also this print, which is absolutely incredible:

FNrExqo.jpg

Sadly, none of this stuff is available anymore but I happened to check their store and it seems they did a small run of shirts for Wrestlemania earlier this year and also 2 prints, of Razor Ramon and Diesel, that are currently only $5 a piece:

ez_print_razor_large.jpg   ez_print_kevinnash_large.jpg

Which I'm totally going to buy for my new place so I figured I'd share the love.

I bought 3 t-shirts from Electric Zombie last year. They're great quality but when you checkout you go through another company called Merch Now. The postage was pretty ridiculous for 3 t-shirts and they added on customs charges after that as well They added a load of extra tat in the package like kids vampire teeth, a Batman trading card and a packet of jelly sweets that were a year out of date.

Archived