Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Paid Members

If you download them to your planner before then, they should stay there after that date. October 11th will be the date that it is removed from the OnDemand. Having said that get removed and then added back again

If you want to go the other route and by them on DVD, Amazon have the complete set for £45 (£39 onthe marketplace) or the recently released BluRay complete collection is £100 (£94 in the marketplace)

Cheers. I've started downloading them to my sky box. Got seasons 1-3 on there so far. I've never actually watched it, so thought I'd give it a try.
The Sopranos deserves it's status, even if it did start to dwindle off towards the end. It was my top drama until Breaking Bad came along. Sopranos is still easily one of the greatest though, there was a 'UKFF's top TV dramas' rundown last year which is well worth a read through

http://ukff.com/topic/133559-ukffs-top-50-favorite-tv-dramas/?fromsearch=1

Be interesting to see how people feel about Games of Thrones now. A few weren't happy with the placement in that thread. It's pretty damn awesome.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

It was a sad day when my bottle of Hai Karate (the green one) ran out.

Old Spice makes regular visits to my bathroom shelf, like a returning friend. Thinking about it now, I don't think I've ever smelled Blue Stratos.

I have just bought a Windows PC having been a Mac user for the last 10 years. Can anyone recommend me any software you find essential or useful? So far I have Google Chrome, Lightroom 5 and AVG AntiVirus. General as fuck. Cheers.

I have just bought a Windows PC having been a Mac user for the last 10 years. Can anyone recommend me any software you find essential or useful? So far I have Google Chrome, Lightroom 5 and AVG AntiVirus. General as fuck. Cheers.

Edit: Anything for duplicate posts, perhaps.

• Paid Members

Probably an idea to get a few more antivirus softwares.

• Paid Members

If you download them to your planner before then, they should stay there after that date. October 11th will be the date that it is removed from the OnDemand. Having said that get removed and then added back again

If you want to go the other route and by them on DVD, Amazon have the complete set for £45 (£39 onthe marketplace) or the recently released BluRay complete collection is £100 (£94 in the marketplace)

Cheers. I've started downloading them to my sky box. Got seasons 1-3 on there so far. I've never actually watched it, so thought I'd give it a try.

When you hover over an episode in your Sky planner does it say something like "available to watch until xxx"? I thought it removed it from your planner. If it does allow you to keep it that's awesome, and pisses all over Virgin

When you hover over an episode in your Sky planner does it say something like "available to watch until xxx"? I thought it removed it from your planner. If it does allow you to keep it that's awesome, and pisses all over Virgin

Im fairly certain it will stay there, otherwise that defeats the object of OnDemand TV. They give you a platform from which to get what you want (in this case The Sopranos) and watch at your leisure. Saying "you can get it but you have to watch it by such-and-such date otherwise we're going to take it away" would be really cunty

• Paid Members

Im fairly certain it will stay there, otherwise that defeats the object of OnDemand TV. They give you a platform from which to get what you want (in this case The Sopranos) and watch at your leisure. Saying "you can get it but you have to watch it by such-and-such date otherwise we're going to take it away" would be really cunty

I agree, I just remember downloading some shows to the planner but being told I could only watch them until whatever date it was taken off of On Demand. This must have been over a year ago though, so things may have changed.

It would be quite the selling point to me if you can download shows off of On Demand and save them in to your planner to keep forever, so I would be interested to hear the outcome of this

I have something on my planner that says it will automatically be deleted in April 2015.  The Soprano's episodes don't seem to say anything, but on the actual On Demand part where you download them from, it says it's available until October 11th.

Archived