Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

I've just accidentally drunk a shot-glass worth of bleach, mixed into a pint of water — am I in the shit?

That's a hospital one for sure. Get moving.

When you get back, just answer how you downed the whole pint without noticing "this tastes a bit bleachy and deathy..." Cheers.

• Paid Members

Yes, back to the Mac debate...can someone who knows anything about computers tell me whether this is a decent machine/price?

It'll be used for photo editing and graphics work for the most part.

http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/Apple_MacBook_Air_4th_Gen_Core_i5_4GB_128GB_SSD_13.3_inch_Mac_OS_X_10.9_Mav_MD760B-B/version.asp#feedback

*waves dick*

• Paid Members

I'm not going off to the hospital unless I start to feel really shitty, because I can't afford it — I basically downed the whole pint, and then at the end simultaneously remembered that I'd been bleaching the bottom of that glass to get a stain out, and that the water tasted weird and smelled like a swimming pool. Still, not feeling any worse than usual.

• Moderators

Mac debate...

Was there a debate? I thought we all agreed that Macs are for pansies and you're no pansy? Anyway, can't you see we're hoping for an accidental suicide here? Give it a rest with the pansy talk.

Not just pansies, pansies with mouth abscesses. 

• Paid Members

I'm not going off to the hospital unless I start to feel really shitty, because I can't afford it — I basically downed the whole pint, and then at the end simultaneously remembered that I'd been bleaching the bottom of that glass to get a stain out, and that the water tasted weird and smelled like a swimming pool. Still, not feeling any worse than usual.

How does a trip to Casualty cost in New York?

Archived