More youtube awesomeness.

Mike_h102

She didn’t win based on that performance.  I find her performances creepy and different to the typical magicians you see on these talent shows.

Heres her America’s Got Talent audition

and another from Asia’s Got Talent 

Edited by TildeGuy~!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

You can't beat a bit of action from the "Blue Oyster Bar". So here's a few clips. First one being the best one. Song that they used is below it. (for the first sequence).."HEY BIG BOY..." one..

Earlene Bentley "The Boys Come to Town"..

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
On 12/2/2018 at 1:03 AM, gmoney said:

Now this is a real treat. Stars in Their Eyes 1992 do Band Aid. See if you can work out who any of these fuckers are supposed to be. My favourite is Tim Jones/Fred West. 

https://youtu.be/4C6zIm4IfGs

I know I'm late to the dance on this. The guy I presume is supposed to be George Michael looks more like One Man Gang. The Bryan Ferry impersonator looks like he's having something shoved up his arse against his will. It's a great idea, but my goodness they were pretty grim. A guy I used to work with's brother used to be a session musician on there, presumably in its later days. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I know I'm late to the dance on this. The guy I presume is supposed to be George Michael looks more like One Man Gang. The Bryan Ferry impersonator looks like he's having something shoved up his arse against his will. It's a great idea, but my goodness they were pretty grim. A guy I used to work with's brother used to be a session musician on there, presumably in its later days. 

image.png.c471f49bc2e54c51801ac7e73bb9c425.png

I'm assuming this is supposed to be Mick Hucknall but he looks like he should be spinning a waltzer at a carnival.