More youtube awesomeness.

Mike_h102

• Paid Members

See Johnny Rotten got a bottle off his head at a Pil gig recently. Looked a nasty one as well.

I don't think any amount of "Well, punk's punk" mentality can excuse that. There can't be much bragging rights in bottling a bloke in his 60s.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Noel's legal team have been very fastidious in taking that video down over the years.

Goats are the closest thing to the actual Devil. If you've ever heard them in the wild, your first thought was likely "fucking hell, someone's being murdered in them woods"

In similar vein...

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Advert left me in tears during Soccer Saturday yesterday. It's the new Cancer Research one and it will break even the most ice-ist of hearts. If you want a good cry, watch this one.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

Me and my best mate went to the Centre of Computing History in Cambridge on Saturday for Digifest 2016, an event organised by the creator of Digitiser off of Teletext circa 1993.

Superb, it was, and in the evening, Mr Biffo played a video he'd made. Properly surreal humour but it's right up my street and has been making me smile for a couple of days.

Thanks for posting this, right up my street.