Sign in to follow this  
Mike_h102

More youtube awesomeness.

Crying.jpg

That right there is when the internet peaked. Remember this moment because it will NEVER be that funny again. Absolute brilliance.

Crying.jpgThat right there is when the internet peaked. Remember this moment because it will NEVER be that funny again. Absolute brilliance.

There ya go! That's what I'm talking about! :laugh:

Guest TheGoldenGun

yea i admit i found it really funny , but at the same time im really hating the guy filming for not comforting a terrified kid , instead he carrys on filming thinking "oh sweet i can submit this on the internet" what a grade A Cunt.

what a grade A Cunt.

How dare you. He's quite clearly the man of the century. If he'd put the camera down after scaring the kid shitless we would have missed the funniest moment in the history of everything.Crying.jpgSeriously, I'm still laughing. Cruelty~!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH "takes breath" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHApoor little guybet his dad was pissing himself watching it backnow thats a video to show future girlfriends of his