Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

AEW seems like it must have been one of the bigger revenue earners for Triller so considering how unstable they are I do wonder how much longer they can survive.  I don't know what similar platforms there are for all the other companies that must rely on Triller, it would be sad to see them go.

I've already bought Revolution through Triller so hopefully they stick around for that 🙂

Posted

I read recently that AEW subs make up about 50% of Triller's revenue. Might be bollocks, but if it's true and they leave that's got to be the end of the platform.

I'll be getting the annual MyAEW sub, with the PPVs and ROH included it's a no-brainer.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, FTR2020 said:

Will there be old ROH shows on there?

I would love to watch Low Ki smash up Special K again.

You're welcome. 

 

  • Paid Members
Posted
4 hours ago, FTR2020 said:

Will there be old ROH shows on there?

I would love to watch Low Ki smash up Special K again.

Sounds like not - that;ll be kept for ROH Honor Club, which is continuing.

  • Paid Members
Posted
3 hours ago, JNLister said:

Sounds like not - that;ll be kept for ROH Honor Club, which is continuing.

If Triller is struggling, how on earth does ROH continue to make sense? There'd be more subscribers to Cheex on Only Fans than there are to Honor Club.

Posted
5 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

If Triller is struggling, how on earth does ROH continue to make sense? There'd be more subscribers to Cheex on Only Fans than there are to Honor Club.

ROH is basically wrestling Only Fans but it only needs one subscriber - good ol' TK.

Posted

I forgot to say the other greatest ROH match ever is Low Ki, Dan Maff and Monsta Mack Vs Special K. I was a massive fan of Low Ki back in the day. Brings me back to my days at college and watching ROH, CZW, FWA etc.

Posted
31 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

If Triller is struggling, how on earth does ROH continue to make sense? There'd be more subscribers to Cheex on Only Fans than there are to Honor Club.

Think the peak number was around 15k subscribers to Honor Club. While it probably dropped from that as you can feel the lack of effort. It still makes more than it would on YouTube. Where it basically exists anyway with the amount of recaps and classic matches. 

Posted

Credit to Reddit. 

Even though there is currently no ROH archive, if you search ROH, the most recent episode of the weekly show is available. 

Hopefully an actual archive will be added soon. 

Posted

The 24/7 FAST (Free Ad-Supported Streaming TV) channel doesn't seem to be available on the app (firestick). Hoping that's just a temporary thing. Been loving the old dynamites just playing through in order on the web interface.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...