Paid Members LaGoosh Posted March 8 Paid Members Posted March 8 That Hook, Shibata and Bowens segment was the shittest thing I've seen on AEW TV all year. Whatever this story is I have zero interest. Weird how Caster has disappeared and the excellent Acclaimed story seemingly dropped. I hope Caster isn't done with the company. He's great, I love him. Actually works his gimmick and gets everything he touches over. Hook just doesn't have it. He's the shits. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted March 8 Author Paid Members Posted March 8 20 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: That Hook, Shibata and Bowens segment was the shittest thing I've seen on AEW TV all year. Whatever this story is I have zero interest. It was really odd. If this does lead to The Acclaimed getting back together, it feels like a bit of a waste, to have their return match be against a non-established tag team. 22 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: Weird how Caster has disappeared and the excellent Acclaimed story seemingly dropped. I hope Caster isn't done with the company. He's great, I love him. Actually works his gimmick and gets everything he touches over. It’s Caster’s absence that makes me think what I’ve just said isn’t going to happen. It doesn’t make a huge amount of sense to not use him on television, if a reunion is about to happen. Caster is a perfect fit for WWE, I suspect. He has bags of charisma, is solid in ring and has a good look too. I could see him going there and getting very over. Fuck, if Jey Uso can do it… Quote
The King Of Swing Posted March 8 Posted March 8 With Toni Storm announcing that she wants the title back, I wouldn't be surprised if that's why they put it on Thekla. Love Bombs Vs. Bayne & Kross was good, but I wish they would find something for Mina, other than eating pins. Hook segment was shite. Psycho Killer is a total heel nickname, so not surprised by Ciampa's turn. At least they didn't drag it out. Kevin Knight could be a good heel but I think it's way too soon. AEW is already pretty loaded with heels. Tag title match was an excellent TV match. FTR (Dax in particular) did a great job, making The Rascalz, look like a threat. Good main event. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted March 8 Paid Members Posted March 8 (edited) 9 hours ago, Statto said: . Edit: oh yeah, the worst part of the show was Gabe Kidd shouting "I'm a madman, me" or something like that before hitting the piledriver. Fuck off mate. It was the second worst moment after the twats shouting “What?” During Thekla’s promo. If you don’t watch the episode, at least watch the 4 way tag. Thought it was some great tv graps! Edited March 8 by Hannibal Scorch Quote
Infinity Land Posted March 9 Posted March 9 (edited) Looks like they've made a replacement for Triller. MyAEW.com Monthly £6.00 WATCH AEW FAST CHANNEL AEW PODCASTS AEW DYNAMITE & COLLISION (live) RING OF HONOR HONORCLUB TV (live) RING OF HONOR PPV (live, if during month) AEW TV ARCHIVE Monthly plus PPV £14.99 WATCH AEW FAST CHANNEL AEW PODCASTS 1 AEW PPV AIRING DURING CURRENT MONTH (included in subscription, remains available in library for 90 days) AEW DYNAMITE & COLLISION (live) RING OF HONOR HONORCLUB TV (live) RING OF HONOR PPV (live, if during month) AEW TV ARCHIVE SELECT AEW PPV ARCHIVES, WITH MORE TO COME Annual £90.00 WATCH AEW FAST CHANNEL AEW PODCASTS ALL 2026 AEW PPVS (included in subscription, remains available in library for 90 days) AEW DYNAMITE & COLLISION (live) RING OF HONOR HONORCLUB TV (live) RING OF HONOR PPV (live, if during month) AEW TV ARCHIVE SELECT AEW PPV ARCHIVES, WITH MORE TO COME Edited March 9 by Infinity Land Quote
Paid Members Statto Posted March 9 Paid Members Posted March 9 That's very good pricing including the PPVs. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted March 9 Awards Moderator Posted March 9 Interesting - so it’s different to the Triller way of doing it, where you have a basic payment and then can buy the PPVs for an extra? Also, when is Triller getting binned off? I’ll need to adjust my weekly AEW routine! Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted March 9 Posted March 9 (edited) If they launch an app for this it could get me back to watching a bit more regularly. £15 a month for the PPV level is decent value Edited March 9 by WyattSheepMask Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted March 9 Paid Members Posted March 9 £7.50 a month if you go annually for Live TV, PPV’s, Honour Club, ROH PPV’s. Bloody great deal if you ask me! Quote
pol_pot_rick Posted March 9 Posted March 9 49 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said: If they have launch an app for this it could get me back to watching a bit more regularly. £15 a month for the PPV level is decent value There seems to be a MyAEW app on FireStick Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted March 9 Author Paid Members Posted March 9 (edited) I hadn’t realised Triller was going anywhere. It’s potentially a good deal, but I hope they release an app. I like the convenience of being able to watch it on my TV via the Triller app. A browser-only streaming service is something I’m less sold on. EDIT: just seen @pol_pot_rick’s post. It’s not on my Roku or iPad just yet, but here’s hoping! Edited March 9 by RedTwoster Quote
Infinity Land Posted March 9 Posted March 9 59 minutes ago, RedTwoster said: I hadn’t realised Triller was going anywhere. Triller is meant to be a in a bad way financially. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted March 9 Posted March 9 (edited) 1 hour ago, RedTwoster said: I hadn’t realised Triller was going anywhere. It’s potentially a good deal, but I hope they release an app. I like the convenience of being able to watch it on my TV via the Triller app. A browser-only streaming service is something I’m less sold on. EDIT: just seen @pol_pot_rick’s post. It’s not on my Roku or iPad just yet, but here’s hoping! Just had a look on the website’s FAQ’s and it’s says about being able to cast to smart TVs via chromecast and AirPlay and all that stuff. I’d be very surprised if there isn’t an app. They have only just announced it today so could be in the pipeline to appear shortly. Edited March 9 by WyattSheepMask Quote
The King Of Swing Posted March 9 Posted March 9 According to the faqs it works on Roku. Maybe it just hasn't been added yet. Quote
The King Of Swing Posted March 9 Posted March 9 1 hour ago, Infinity Land said: Triller is meant to be a in a bad way financially. Yeah I remember reading about that when one AEW PPV (forget which) wasn't up for purchase until real close to the show. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.