Paid Members Kamran Posted July 24 Paid Members Posted July 24 It's the final show before Redemption this Sunday: Oh and did someone mention Trios? On 7/23/2026 at 12:55 PM, LaGoosh said: The ultimate question though is who are the current Trios Champions? This crossed my mind the other day and it took me ages to remember. On 7/23/2026 at 8:46 PM, Supremo said: Nevermind trying to remember who the Trios Champions are (a genuine impossibility) Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted July 24 Posted July 24 The Lethal Twist is such a shit name. How the hell are The Outrunners still around, the joke wore thin a long time ago Quote
Chili Posted July 24 Posted July 24 7 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said: The Lethal Twist is such a shit name. How the hell are The Outrunners still around, the joke wore thin a long time ago Because they're with Dalton Castle and make a fun comedy trio, I don't know what to tell you, they're all better contributions to the promotion than SkyFlight. Imagine being a fan of SkyFlight. Quote
burchybabi Posted July 25 Posted July 25 Has the Redemption ladder match actually been mentioned on TV? Had to look up what it was for and see there’s already 4 people qualified 😕 Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted July 25 Awards Moderator Posted July 25 (edited) 5 hours ago, burchybabi said: Has the Redemption ladder match actually been mentioned on TV? Had to look up what it was for and see there’s already 4 people qualified 😕 First I’ve heard of it too! Don’t look it up on Wiki though as they’ll tell you who wins these two qualifiers as well. How, with the roster they have, and a PPV in 24 hours, is Lethal Twist vs Skyflight making TV. I’ll be willing MyAEW to freeze up in that one so I’ve got an excuse to skip it. Edited July 25 by HarmonicGenerator It’s fine … it’s fiiiine (it’s not) Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted July 25 Paid Members Posted July 25 Just been watching the latest videos that Rebel has released about the ALS ice challenge. Absolutely heartbreaking. Quote
The King Of Swing Posted July 25 Posted July 25 I Hope TK introduces Women's Trios titles, just to annoy you all 😛 Jokes aside, an alright episode of Dynamite, as pointed out the Thekla/Willow segment was the highlight. Actually kind of sad that Thekla, is almost certainly dropping the belt at Redemption. Still love Okada. His face after hitting Fletcher, was lovely. No DQ women's match was painfully average. Don't blame Skye Blue, for barely bothering to blade. Found it kind of funny that Julia ate the pin, considering she's the one AEW are sending to the Stardom 5* GP. They couldn't even be arsed to protect her, for that. Honestly, I'm pretty much over the AEW/Stardom relationship. Quote
Merzbow Posted July 25 Posted July 25 So they're slowly going to have the Don Callis Family turn on Fletcher only to have Takeshita come make the save, right? My two boyfriends back together. Quote
Chili Posted July 25 Posted July 25 10 minutes ago, Merzbow said: So they're slowly going to have the Don Callis Family turn on Fletcher only to have Takeshita come make the save, right? My two boyfriends back together. Probably, I still really enjoy the concept of the DCF and a national version of the old Memphis Jimmy Hart super stables of baddies. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted July 26 Posted July 26 (edited) Wrong AEW thread Edited July 26 by Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted July 27 Paid Members Posted July 27 On 7/25/2026 at 7:54 PM, Merzbow said: So they're slowly going to have the Don Callis Family turn on Fletcher only to have Takeshita come make the save, right? My two boyfriends back together. I'm assuming Fletcher/Okada/Takeshita at All In. I'd keep Kyle with the Don Callis Family longer, I love how he is the member that has most aped Don in his dress sense and mannerisms, and up until recently seemed the most fully bought in to believing Don's bullshit. At the same time, I do like the dynamic of Don Callis repeatedly trading in his toy boy for a younger model, or getting distracted by the shiny new toy, and it only makes sense that sooner or later Kyle falls victim to that as well. I suspect, though, that Kyle's eventual babyface turn will be to reunite with Will Ospreay. I feel like that's a friendship that Tony Khan will rate as more significant than Protoshita. Just thinking off the top of my head, maybe Fletcher is set up as a World Title challenger for Will, loses, and that's when the Don Callis Family turn on him, and Will is the one who fights them off and helps Kyle out. Sooner or later they could get to a past vs. present Don Callis Family associates multi-man, and Fletcher/Takeshita/Ospreay/Andrade vs. Okada/Knight/Davis/Doyle sounds like a lot of fun. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted July 27 Paid Members Posted July 27 Fletcher is so much better as a heel I really do't want to see a babyface turn out of him anytime soon. I'm sure he's a lovely bloke in real life but he just has a proper dickhead face and I don't think that should be wasted on a babyface run. If I was booking I'd be preparing him for a run as the top heel by the end of the year. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted July 27 Author Paid Members Posted July 27 AEW are to hold a special ‘Rebel Heart’ episode of Dynamite in September, with Rebel herself making an appearance and a donation being made to aid ALS research. More here (link to the AEW website) - I really love it when AEW do things like this, it makes it pretty easy to forgive missteps and feel good about enjoying the company. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted July 27 Paid Members Posted July 27 Wonder if Britt Baker will be on the show. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted July 29 Posted July 29 On 7/27/2026 at 7:57 PM, TheBurningRed said: Wonder if Britt Baker will be on the show. Id be surprised if she wasn't and a few cheeky comments from her suggest that she will put in an appearance. She'll get the pop, but i dont see much more than that in terms of in ring action. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.