UKFF Census 2024

Frankie Crisp

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Loki said:

You’ll be skipping hair colour as well I imagine…

Given that there's not a 'none' option I suppose you will too! Eyyy. I do feel aggrieved that there is both 'ginger' and 'redhead' but no option for grey.

I've no idea how long I've been posting here, I don't often post and had an account before I did, and visited daily long before that so I guessed. I'm not convinced my film or music questions were right but I don't get in trouble if they're not do I?

Should be interesting seeing the results

• Awards Moderator
5 minutes ago, Just Some Guy said:

@Frankie Crisp I'm hoping to get this done in the next day or two.

I didn't see a cut off point in the opening post.

When do people need to complete to get into your data set?

Going to keep it open for a good month or so; the infrequent posters might pop in.

• Paid Members

Enjoyed that, if only because it made me question actually what some of my favourites actually are. 

Had to leave how many forum members I've met blank as I'm usually too merry at festivals, wrestling shows to actually remember after.

• Paid Members
On 3/10/2024 at 4:37 PM, Dr. Alan Grant said:

Having to choose one song/album/artist/film etc has caused me more grief than anything in recent memory. A top 10 list I can handle. One pick alone is torture.

Yeah, ask me another day and I'd probably have given a completely different answer. 

• Awards Moderator
11 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

The film bit of this is the result I'm looking forward to least. It's going to be Avengers Endgame all over again.

You’ve not seen what I’ve seen.

20190212_084931.gif.813ae3c58c6fc4aab519ee5ec88ad315.gif

Asking Google the exact years and months since my signup date was the laziest thing I've ever done with it, quite possibly. I then shouted its answer back to me in my head in a Bill Alfonso voice with the days, minutes and "Daddy-O!" added. 

Good craic.