Trolling (UKFF and wider)

Chris B

3 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Yeah it's a great little place full of belting people (and Punkstep) 

I still don't know whats gone on, and am still lost but glad there's some clarity for some.

I'd like to donate and not join Paid. Is that an option?

I donated, forgot to DM Moo and don't have access to paid

• Paid Members

I remember going into paid, and from about 2008 to 2012 (when I joined paid) there was threads where people were calling me some awful shit. But that was 15 years ago, now. And I'm not bitter. Honestly. Do I sound bitter? Why do you think I'm bitter? You think this has shaped my life somehow? I dont even remember the exact dates and posts. Fuck off then.

30 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

I remember going into paid, and from about 2008 to 2012 (when I joined paid) there was threads where people were calling me some awful shit. But that was 15 years ago, now. And I'm not bitter. Honestly. Do I sound bitter? Why do you think I'm bitter? You think this has shaped my life somehow? I dont even remember the exact dates and posts. Fuck off then.

Now the Bret Hart worship makes sense :)

• Paid Members

When I joined Paid the first thing I did was do a search to see if anyone had slagged me off previously. There was only one post that did and it was from a few years previous, it was a pretty brutal drumming but the reasoning was solid so I couldn't really get upset about it. I actually found it pretty helpful, I think.

Overall though Paid is a nice little perk but not really the hive of activity some people probably assume it is.

Edited by LaGoosh