Roman Reigns vs Cody Rhodes
Seth Rollins vs Drew McIntyre
Cody Rhodes & Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns & The Rock
Rhea Ripley vs Becky Lynch
LA Knight vs AJ Styles
Jey Uso vs Jimmy Uso
Logan Paul vs Randy Orton vs Kevin Owens
Io Sky vs Bayley
LADDER MATCH Finn Balor & Damien Priest vs The Awesome Truth vs New Day vs DIY vs LDF vs Pete Dunne & Tyler Bate

Your missing Sami Zayn vs Gunther for the IC Title 

And as @The King of Old Schoolmentioned LDF are Facing Dunne and Bate for a spot in the match with the other qualifers this week being Street Profits vs AOP and Theory & Waller vs Gallows and Anderson with the winners of those 2 also meeting (presumably both finals matches will be the week after) for a spot

Edited by MVP RULZ

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, The King of Old School said:

Thought those two had only won qualifiers on Smackdown to advance to the next round rather than straight into the ladder match?

21 minutes ago, MVP RULZ said:

And as @The King of Old Schoolmentioned LDF are Facing Dunne and Bate for a spot in the match with the other qualifers this week being Street Profits vs AOP and Theory & Waller vs Gallows and Anderson with the winners of those 2 also meeting (presumably both finals matches will be the week after) for a spot

20 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

Theory & Waller are definitely getting in then.

Jesus wept, qualifiers to sort 5 challengers from 10 teams wasn't the extent of it? Those titles are definitely getting split between the shows at or shortly after Mania then. We're getting perilously close to AEW Denslow Cup levels of convoluted.

Oh well, as long as I get the result I want - Awesome Truth fans rejoicing in their team's ladder match victory with a huge celebration in downtown Philadelphia. Final tally: fourteen injured, three dead. 

I assume they’ll also add:

Mysterio vs Escobar…Or some form of tag match involving them and the LWO/Legado

Lashley vs Kross or as above a tag match with their respective teams. 

Naomi and Belair against Damage Control for the Women’s Tag Titles or a 6 Woman Tag with Naomi, Belair and Jade Cargill against Damage Control.

Basically lots of 6 person tag matches potentially. I guess the rest will be in Battle Royals although they seem to have been moved to the Smackdown before for the last few years. 

The Rock is out of this world. Only thing that  comes out of the end off Wrestlemania is Reigns vs. The Rock at Wrestlemania 41. It should be now, but that's fine, I'll patiently watch the build up and wait a year for it to happen. 

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Gooner said:

The Rock is out of this world. Only thing that  comes out of the end off Wrestlemania is Reigns vs. The Rock at Wrestlemania 41. It should be now, but that's fine, I'll patiently watch the build up and wait a year for it to happen. 

RYAN GOSLING — THE NICE GUYS.

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Just realised I'm in Spain on holiday when this is on. Thought it was the week after damnit!

What made you think that? It's generally late March or early April so that would've made it the latest one ever, topping only 37. That one was held on the 10th & 11th of April because they wanted to delay it as long as possible until enough Covid restrictions had been lifted to actually get a crowd in. 

8 hours ago, Fog Dude said:

What made you think that? It's generally late March or early April so that would've made it the latest one ever, topping only 37. That one was held on the 10th & 11th of April because they wanted to delay it as long as possible until enough Covid restrictions had been lifted to actually get a crowd in. 

Because I have absolutely no perception of time around this time of year. It's a mad rush of Mothers Day, two family birthdays, Easter and the kids school holidays and tax year end at work. So Mania's date does come a little way down the list for me.