Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Turning in to a bit of a dud series for me. Dreadful choice of Traitors, from the beginning and through recruitment. A shame as the full cast seem lovely, I’ve even done a 180 on Miranda Hart. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
39 minutes ago, stumobir said:

Turning in to a bit of a dud series for me. Dreadful choice of Traitors, from the beginning and through recruitment. A shame as the full cast seem lovely, I’ve even done a 180 on Miranda Hart. 

I’m still enjoying it, but fully agree on traitor choice. Maya is a total nonentity, zero charisma and will probably go quite far because she’s such a bag of nothing.  Great for her, but not exactly compelling television. Although having said that, every time they show her talking with a faithful in the castle, she looks so guilty, though maybe that’s just me.

And the you’ve got James and Hannah who don’t like being traitors and just want it to be over already. Where’s Paul from S2 when you need him? 

  • Paid Members
Posted
8 minutes ago, hallicks said:

Maya is a total nonentity, zero charisma and will probably go quite far because she’s such a bag of nothing.  Great for her, but not exactly compelling television.

She can be quite entertaining on social media when tackling the misogynistic/racist trolls, so I kinda like her for that reason. But yeah, not the best choice of Traitor. I think she’d have been perfectly fine alongside two bigger personalities, but as it is, you just don’t have that. 

I’d have probably gone with Joe Lycett, Miranda Hart and James Blunt, if I were them. Joanne McNally has it in her to be a great Traitor too. 

The Traitors are playing a really dumb game too. They shouldn’t have killed Bella last night, as everyone pointed out. The choice of murder victims tonight was really foolish and for the first time maybe ever I’m finding myself rooting for the Faithfuls, given how sloppy the Traitors have all been.

Posted

Miranda Hart is scoring herself an Agatha Christie off the back of this, which is great news as it keeps her terrible comedy at bay. She’s a good player.

Hannah Fry is a terrible traitor, which she said as much herself tbf. I was quite impressed that she said she had a list of all the permeations of traitors based on interactions etc but that quickly fell apart as soon as she entered the turret, was surprised at who the traitors were and has struggled with the other side of the game. Big brains can’t lie. I’m not even sure intelligence is the boon they think it is on Traitors. For my money all the best players have been simple to average on the intellect scale. Wilf and the army lad the year after being prime examples. Too much thinking neglects the obvious I think.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I think James Acaster has the best idea when he talked about just playing the game as a faithful. I know that’s basically what you’re meant to do anyway but I think a traitor who kills at random for shock value and doesn’t plot and plan and get caught up in poor lies because of it could go far.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...