People who are pleasing to listen to

Bellenda Carlisle

Ken Walton. 

I may have been born years after World Of Sport stopped airing, but I find something nostalgic about his voice. It reminds me of sitting on front of the TV and watching reruns of classic 80's TV game shows and being too young to understand the rules. Just so relaxing and I often find myself putting on a random match when I'm getting ready for bed.

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

I've mentioned this a bunch of times on here I know, but I once had a 10 minute chat about Serie A with Mike Chioda in a bar in Memphis. He does indeed have a cracking mob enforcer voice, even when talking about Totti et al. 

• Paid Members

1993/94 Björk is the most I’ve ever fancied a celebrity. She was my main teenage crush at the time.

I could listen to her music all day, she’s my all time favourite artist, but just hearing her speak in her native tongue is just a joy.

That said, I still might just prefer when she’d randomly switch between her natural accent and a British one.

And a little bonus as she takes a TV to bits.

Phwoar.

Edited by Scratch