The True Spirit Of Christmas

Lion_of_the_Midlands

• Paid Members

Happy Christmas, one and all.

At the in-laws this year. My wife and her sister went to turn the oven on a few hours ago to find it had picked Christmas Day to pack itself in. Great. They’ve nipped around to ours to cook a few bits off, so not the end of the world as it’s about a five min drive away.

My brother in-law, however, decides to piss around with the fuse box as he thinks this will fix it. He knocks off his 6 y/o kid’s PS4 in the process, losing all progress he’d made in some game, which causes him an almighty strop during which he “accidentally” kicks his dad square in the bollocks.

Merry Christmas!

Edited by Wretch

Just watched the Bottom Christmas episode. Everything you need in that. Someone being hanged, shots of gravy, one potato, WHO LIKES STUFFING?! A abandoned baby, spray snow, Sue Carpenter in perspective and a virgin lopping his finger off with a cleaver.

HARRRF PARRRST EIGHTTT, AN ALLLLLL'S CRAP!

My sister got me a Judgement Day hoodie. It's actually a pretty neat bit of kit.

spacer.png

Okay it's nerdy as fuck and I should probably only wear it to the metal bar, but it's still great, though I suspect she got it mostly because she fancies Damian Priest. 

15 minutes ago, Gay as FOOK said:

though I suspect she got it mostly because she fancies Damian Priest

Similar thoughts last year when I received an Adam Page tshirt from the missus. I’ve worn my HANGMAN once out in public, for All In 

• Paid Members

Stressful Christmas this year.

Wanted to squeeze an hour of Call of Duty in this morning while my wife was in bed but she said I couldn’t because the dog needed to open his presents.

Called my Gran on the morning as is tradition only for my cousin to answer and say my Grandad has took ill and is refusing to eat or drink or get any medical help. So spent the day stressing about that and sending my Brother round to check on him as I was an hour away.

Dinner round the in-laws but it’s a 3 bed house and we had 11 people, one elderly and in a wheelchair with COPD and another pregnant. Also 4 dogs and a cat. The food was nice and the quiz after was fun but fucking hell.

My presents this year were a coordinated effort between everyone to upgrade my coffee set up so I got a grinder, milk frother, posh beans and a Chemex brewer and was looking forward to a nice cup all day but sadly my wife is one of these people that rarely does chores unless you start them and she jumps in out of guilt. Yesterday she stopped me doing the dishes and tidying the kitchen so sadly here I am, full and with a stress headache, doing a deep clean of my kitchen and my wife is in a mood with me because I refused her help and when she asked why I tried to avoid telling her outright but she pressed and needless to say didn’t like the answer. No coffee for me.

Going to finish the kitchen, have a bath and go to bed I think.