The True Spirit Of Christmas

Lion_of_the_Midlands

3 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Stacey Slater is my ideal woman, just the right amount of crazy.

Even with the risk of being murdered, I'd take the risk.

I like that ‘just the right amount of crazy’ is a woman that has murdered and carries the risk of murdering you. Let alone the constant boyfriend dad shagging she’s in to.

6 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Stacey Slater is my ideal woman, just the right amount of crazy.

Even with the risk of being murdered, I'd take the risk.

If Secret Cam was real, I'd have been subscribing to IceSkater95 straight away.

• Paid Members

Still at the in-laws, and thanks to a loan of an air fryer, our Boxing Day food has gone according to plan. Cracked into the beers just as the Forest match kicked off, and combined with the buffet style food and dodgy ale I’ve received on Christmas Day, my guts are in an unholy state. 

Went to use the bog about 20 mins ago but it was occupied by my father in-law, so nipped to the bedroom next door to wait while he finished. Whilst in that poor kid’s room, I dropped an awful bomb which travelled through the wall and made him shout “Gordon Bennett” in disgust, which made me laugh so much that I slightly pissed myself.

Happy Boxing Day!

• Paid Members

My sister got me an ace present - had tried to buy it at my bookshop, but it was still only available in hardback, so decided to wait until next year for the PB release. Looking forward to reading it.IMG-20231227-WA0000.thumb.jpeg.173d938666d86dc7b9ed7ef68aaf87d0.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

My sister got me an ace present - had tried to buy it at my bookshop, but it was still only available in hardback, so decided to wait until next year for the PB release. Looking forward to reading it.IMG-20231227-WA0000.thumb.jpeg.173d938666d86dc7b9ed7ef68aaf87d0.jpeg

Got my ex a signed copy from Resident Music in Brighton. Very much looking forward to "borrowing" it and never returning it.