Gigs you can watch at home of the day thread

Bellenda Carlisle

• Paid Members

Belinda at her peak, looking incredible, playing to a massive crowd and throwing out...

wwe-banger.gif.e8cc4f1a8865f024e1235d107e98f706.gif

Seen her loads of times but will die happy if i can see her with the Go-Go"s after two occasions of having tickets to see them on two different continents a decade apart and them both being cancelled.

Video isn't amazing quality but I've watched it loads of tiimes so it's good enough 

• Paid Members

Roxy Music at Hammersmith Apollo, 2001. As close to the original lineup as they could get, although Brian Eno was replaced by two not bad looking ladies working the synths (insert knob twiddling joke here). A guy I lived with when I lived in Barnsley owned this on DVD, and we'd watch it almost weekly at times. Heck of a performance.

• Paid Members

I don't know whether this counts, but here's the "live event" from when the Foo Fighters unveiled Josh Freese as their new drummer back in May. 

• Paid Members

Bee Gees live in Las Vegas from 1997. It's great and it's shit. Robin Gibb's atrocious hair. Barry singing the breathiest version of Tragedy ever. Maurice dressed as the Manx Undertaker. Still really enjoyable though.

Edited by Gus Mears

The best Boiler Room:

Absolutely perfect recording of the Radiohead vibe smack bang in the middle of Kid A's release:

Banger after banger after banger after banger in front of a great festival audience:

• Paid Members

This wild 80s Bowie gig being posted on here ages ago was one of the things that made me start watching loads of varied gigs on YouTube. Great Christmas family entertainment, watched it on Christmas eve a few years ago.

@Gay as FOOK post one gig at a time only u slag, it's in the rules

Edited by Bellenda Carlisle

• Paid Members

This is my favourite concert to put on in the background. The entire 'revival tour' show from 2011 Euro run (I went to the Manchester date).

Brian Fallon from The Gaslight Anthem. Chuck Ragan from Hot Water Music. Alkaline Trio's Dan Adriano & Dave Hause all doing solo sets & playing together. 

1hr 11m is a belting version of 'Meet You In The Middle'.