• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Didn’t Ross get written as more annoying because David Schwimmer led the campaign for parity between the male and female actors salary, so that was their way at getting back at him. 

When I think of him now, it’s usually that shoplifting lookalike and the video he did to show it wasn’t him that springs to mind. 

He was the one that suggested they negotiate as a team to make sure they got paid the same. He also pushed for Ross to have non white partners in order to improve the diversity of the show.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, gmoney said:

I do like that there's a good chunk of episodes where they actually swap as well. 

I remember when I first watched the episode where the girls swapped back, I was watching it with my then best friend who was legitimately livid with them and muttered "Those bitches!" under his breath.

Just finished series 3, and it's a belter of a series isn't it?

Ross though. An absolute psychopath at times, and how quickly he becomes a psycho is nearing Dennis Reynolds levels. He goes from 0-100 in no time.

I hate the scene where Rachel is explaining about how her job is her passion and its good that he isn't involved and he pretends he understands, and then when they're hugging he pulls this really exaggerated "NO!!!!" face behind her back. Snivelling little shit.

Also, he is MASSIVELY in the wrong on the whole "break" thing, sleeping with someone based off no evidence that Rachel had done the same, and with very little persuasion. Oh he was pissed was he? What, off those little weak stubby beers the yanks drink? Do me a favour.

Nice that Joey gets fleshed out a bit in this series with some "feelings" as well. Still no idea why his hair is always so greasy though.

Not many to add to the "shit list" but these few make it: 

Phoebe/Ursulas stalker
Mark
Phoebe's old singing partner
The Xerox girl and the bloke that works at Xerox place

Ben Stiller is the best cameo. "Dumb Donald dodo!!!" cracks me up.

• Paid Members

I hated Stiller in it. Even by US sitcom standards he hams it up way too much. Too phoney.

19 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Also, he is MASSIVELY in the wrong on the whole "break" thing, sleeping with someone based off no evidence that Rachel had done the same, and with very little persuasion. Oh he was pissed was he? What, off those little weak stubby beers the yanks drink? Do me a favour.

But they were on a break though.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Ross though. An absolute psychopath at times, and how quickly he becomes a psycho is nearing Dennis Reynolds levels. He goes from 0-100 in no time.

it's long been said that if you remove the laughter track, Ross looks like a complete psychopath, and the entire show basically charts his mental breakdown. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I think his actual justification is based on the fact he thought they were broken up, that she'd dumped him, for an indeterminate length of time, status to be reviewed on an indeterminate date in the future that may never come, and he was acting under the misconception he was a single man. In which case, it's irrelevant whether Rachel slept with Mark or not, whether he was drunk, sober or high as a kite on goofballs. He can sleep with Linda from Wedding Singer, No Way Jose and all their customers at the same time if he wants to. He's single.

That's not how I interpreted their argument, or how "a break from us" could mean a proper dumping, but I think that's how Ross plays it. The implication.

Dennis Reynolds Reaction GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

48 minutes ago, air_raid said:

I think his actual justification is based on the fact he thought they were broken up, that she'd dumped him, for an indeterminate length of time, status to be reviewed on an indeterminate date in the future that may never come, and he was acting under the misconception he was a single man. In which case, it's irrelevant whether Rachel slept with Mark or not, whether he was drunk, sober or high as a kite on goofballs. He can sleep with Linda from Wedding Singer, No Way Jose and all their customers at the same time if he wants to. He's single.

That's not how I interpreted their argument, or how "a break from us" could mean a proper dumping, but I think that's how Ross plays it. The implication.

Dennis Reynolds Reaction GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

OK, even if they did break up: he loves Rachel so much that within HOURS he's sleeping with the Xerox girl? I can't be having that.

I mean she is fit, but again, Rachel is the love of his life, Ross is a pretty pragmatic guy who took forever to get with Rachel, so it's really out of character for him. I don't buy it at all, and I'm with Rachel all the way. 

Oh, and also, he is never a five star man.