Sack Of Shit

wandshogun09

To Curt Hennig, Doug Furnas, Maven, Mark Jindrak, Bob Holly! Are you looking Hardcore Holly, are you looking Thurman Sparky Plugg? Look at 'Jumpin' Jim Brunzell dropkick Randy Savage. Your dropkicks took a hell of a beating.

Edited by Chili

I know some random ones but I always liked Booker T high side kick. 

Also Goldberg press slam into a powerslam looked awesome too. 

Sid one arm chokeslam too was always impressive to see.

• Paid Members

Hayabusa was awesome. Horrible how things ended for him.

Don’t mean to derail the thread but I was actually reading up on him yesterday after seeing a tweet about it being the anniversary of the match where he had the career ending injury. Had no idea he was walking again with a cane in the last year or so of his life. Only 47 when he died as well. 

IMG_6298.jpeg

Probably cheating as it was a lot of his offence but I always loved Taz’s suplexes. Mostly this one where he would get his arm under the leg.

Not in this gif but props to Kurt Angle who sold them better than anyone.

spacer.png

Edited by FUM

• Paid Members

Matt Hardy is shite now but the Side Effect is still a thing of beauty.

I also loved that weird thing Brodie Lee used to do where he'd pick somebody up for a suplex, drop them back onto their feet then immediately hit them with an uppercut. Looked disorientating as fuck. 

Oh, and the humble snap powerslam might be the greatest move of all time. Whether it's Samoa Joe, Dustin Rhodes or Randy Orton, it always looks brilliant.

Edited by Lorne Malvo

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, wandshogun09 said:

Speaking of Samoa Joe, for all his hard hitting offence, my favourite thing he does is probably this 😂

IMG_6341.gif

IMG_6340.webp

Les Kellett and Ebessan I/Kikutaro were great for that too.

• Paid Members

I always liked the sliding forearm to a seated opponent Masato Tanaka did the few times I saw it. Google tells me it's apparently called the "sliding D".

I always liked his roaring elbow and tornado DDT too, but I don't think they're in the spirit of the thread.