The Iron Claw - Trailer

The Reverend

• Paid Members

Sean Durkin's a really good director - his previous two films are excellent so there's a good chance will be great. Zac Efron's rubbish though so hopefully he'll finally show something as an actor.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator

Saw the trailer on the big screen yesterday, really looking forward to this film. Efron has really got into 80s wrestler shape.

I also read the EW cover story and the three of them all say they’d be up for doing actual wrestling and now I want them in a Trios match in AEW.

• Paid Members

Especially when it says its been made in conjunction with BBC Film. It's a bit mystifying.

EDIT: Is it me, or does Jeremy Allen White look like he could be related to Kenny Omega?

Edited by Carbomb

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Are we due to get this here? I heard it might not get cinematic release in the UK for some reason. 

A24 are notorious for releasing their films ages behind their US releases in other territories. But it will come out.

• Paid Members
52 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Screenshot_20231209_085644_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0bda0b132e3b48468247d01988d09ee6.jpg

Imagine a family history so tragic that a movie gets made about how a bunch of the brothers took their own lives in quick succession, and there were so many of them that did so one gets completely cut for time. Fucking hell.

Saw suggestion yesterday that MJF's role as Lance von Erich has been left entirely on the cutting room floor. Now a blink and you'll miss it 10 second cameo.

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Statto said:

Saw suggestion yesterday that MJF's role as Lance von Erich has been left entirely on the cutting room floor. Now a blink and you'll miss it 10 second cameo.

If you haven't got time for a real dead brother why would you leave in a pretend cousin.