The Goal of the Day Thread

Frankie Crisp

21 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

one each a day and you can’t post your own team

@Keith Houchen you've literally (Clive) failed this on the first reply 😂

Berbatov was such a lovely player.

@TheBurningRed That England goal, I watched in The Hussar in Hounslow. Do you remember that place? Still one of the most pissed times I've ever had.

Edited by SuperBacon

6 minutes ago, waters44 said:

Posting this for the commentary alone, which was shouted every time someone scored at school 

Would you beLIEVE IT!

Love that this thread started with Yeboah, perfect 👌🏻

Now obviously I despise each and every one of them, but it was incredibly fitting that in a team of flairy, skilly superstars, it was Tony Adams that sealed the deal in that game.

Sort of like Bruce against Wednesday 5 years earlier.

Belting finish as well.

• Paid Members

Troy Deeney is a giant tool at the best of times, but you have to say his finest moment is up there for the sheer drama.

Not my team but against us. 

I was at this game and was pretty much side on to see this in the Walker Steel stand. My dad who never swears went "fucking hell" when it hit the net. Loads of Rovers fans just clapped for it.

Shame Le Tiss is a mate of Farage Tory cunt nowadays, that lazy prick could score some beautiful goals in his pomp.

54 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

More Berbatov. And the most Berbatov goal ever scored.

Obviously I can't post any Spurs goals, as I'm not an ARSEHOLE like Keith (the goal he posted was fucking shit) but Berbatovs goal against Charlton in 07 is probably in my top 5 Spurs goals of all time.

The touch to take it away from the defender is utterly sublime.

Cool mothefucker.

I've never been into football, but MOTD used to be standard weekend viewing during the summer holidays, and this belter from (still) sexiest man in football David Ginola stuck with me. Effortless but precise, a lovely bit of skill that you'd expect to see in a school field kickabout. Hits that glorious spot in the net too - forget the top or bottom corner, put it head height a foot in from the side so we know the keeper would have had a chance if you didn't look so dazzling.