AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

2 hours ago, Bohan said:

You can't pick a specific section but you can select what price bracket you want and if you want level 1, 2, 3 or pitch seating.  These options are at the bottom of the page on the right hand bar.

Thank you. Didn't spot this at the time. I hate the sheet panic inducing process of buying on ticketmaster

• Paid Members

My mate just rang and thinks he's got two tickets, he's just waiting for confirmation. It's bank holiday weekend, and his other half has invited me to visit afterwards as well, which would probably entail me having to stick my suitcase in a left luggage and some overnight travelling. I've got a few months to get it planned, though. 

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, Daaaaaad! said:

I was offered five seats behind the entrance at a total of £140... should I be worried? It brings the price per seat to lower than what I thought the cheapest seats were and I'm concerned that there's going to be something wrong with it now.

It should tell you if there is - I got section 102 which is adjacent to the block where the entranceway is going to be, was quite clear before & after purchase that it was "clear view of the ring, restricted view of the entranceway".

Got in through the desktop site (mobile site keep directing me back to main page) and pulled the trigger on a cheap ticket in Block 505 

Hoping I'll be able to exchange/upgrade ticket closer to the event 

MITB in July and this in August. Great time to be a European/UK pro wrestling fan

• Awards Moderator

Bought two cheap tickets for block 505. Way way at the back, but wasn’t going to spend more than the next option up anyway, and that wasn’t available as of five minutes ago. May have another look when the Live Nation presale opens up later this week but if not, at least I’ll hopefully be able to see the ring from very far away…

I proceed through the queue, then only see a venue map as a static image and the option of ‘Elite Hospitality Package (Includes Food)’. I’m guessing all normal tickets (at least what they’re releasing as part of the pre-sale) are gone?!

Edited by Jamie
More info/clarity.

10 minutes ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

Ended up getting through on the phone and got block 112 row 27 so very happy with that. Only about £20 more than we'd planned on spending too, so after 3hrs on the phone today I can finally say 'we're going'

Phone? What's the number? I'm hoping to add the fan Fest tickets that I neglected to purchase at checkout. I've opened a ticket with CS but thinking might be able to do it on a call

Originally it was only offering me £27 tickets right at the top, so I thought I'd just leave it and try in the general sale, but I tried again an hour or so later and got section 245 for £115.

I wouldn't have been happy being right up in the 500s even though it's a bargain price.