2023 Royal Rumble

gmoney

1 hour ago, LaGoosh said:

What are you talking about? What's uninteresting about Finn's brilliant character traits like *checks notes* wearing a leather jacket, sticking his hands in the air in time to his entrance music and putting on makeup when he's really angry but then acting no different whatsoever?

You don't find it really cool that his titantron now just says PRINCE in massive letters because that's what he was in Japan years ago? 

• Paid Members

Gunther has an annoying habit of watching his opponent. He'll prepare himself to receive a chairshot before the opponent has begun the swinging motion. Resulting in him watching the incoming furniture assisted attack. He does something similar when he's about to go over the top rope. Sets himself and telegraphs the incoming clothesline. He also goes over the top rope in a unique way, almost as if he's about to step through the middle rope. He'll turn his back to the opponent and execute a strange vault at the point of ejection. Has anyone else noticed this?

Edited by BigJag

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Gay as FOOK said:

You don't find it really cool that his titantron now just says PRINCE in massive letters because that's what he was in Japan years ago? 

Balor has fallen into the "Good in Japan" bracket hasn't he, along with the likes of your Albert's and Gallows and Anderson's of this world. 

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Balor has fallen into the "Good in Japan" bracket hasn't he, along with the likes of your Albert's and Gallows and Anderson's of this world. 

As someone who hasn’t watched in a while, not only did I not know who he was until he came out but I asked myself out loud “what is Prine?” when the tron said PRINCE but had the C crossed out.

Why is the C crossed out?

53 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

As someone who hasn’t watched in a while, not only did I not know who he was until he came out but I asked myself out loud “what is Prine?” when the tron said PRINCE but had the C crossed out.

Why is the C crossed out?

I've kind of assumed it was a nod to his advocacy for LGBT rights and inclusion. As prinxe is considered gender neutral like folx and latinx.

Prince is technically gender neutral, like actor, but the assumption most people would make is that the person would be male.

5 minutes ago, Nick James said:

This is quite a good shout in all honesty, imagine how rabid Montreal will be for Sami Vs Roman.

I think that’s probably exactly what they’re going to do, but similarly I think that’s what everyone’s expecting - and have still decided it’s not enough.

I hope I’m wrong, as that’s a great run to Mania for me.

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, Nick James said:

This is quite a good shout in all honesty, imagine how rabid Montreal will be for Sami Vs Roman.

Are the Usos and their lengthy criminal records allowed in Canada?

If they’re allowed in the country, I’d be completely on board with this plan. Saturday proved that this storyline is far more complex, layered and sophisticated than most dumb fantasy bookers (myself included) could ever comprehend. Once Sami finally stood up for himself, it was the way both Jimmy and Jey reacted that was most fascinating. Genuinely found myself disappointed in Jimmy and buzzing that Jey stepped down. Lads! Think of the handshakes!

Plus, for the longest time, the involvement of Kevin Owens just felt like a means to an end. Now though? Sami sacrificing everything for him? Those two reuniting and hugging at WrestleMania, holding the belts aloft, would be a completely satisfying conclusion. That’s the beauty of this story. It’s not WWE 101. You could probably fold Cody into it without too much trouble. It doesn’t have to be a binary choice.

Also, when was the last time you could honestly say a Tag Title match could main event Night 1 of WrestleMania? Beggars belief that’s where things now stand.

This photo is amazing. Look at these men. Heroes, the pair of them. Stayed in the company when everyone else was jumping ship, turned everything around and became the best thing going today.

3DA9DD5C-7C95-4C19-962C-6C048A8EBDAC.jpeg.0b95697f25eb50b292edef43d41bc977.jpeg

Imagine this company right now if Kevin Steen and El Generico had turned up on Dynamite in late 2021. Good lord.

Edited by Supremo

8 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Are the Usos and their lengthy criminal records allowed in Canada?

Jey can, Jimmy can’t apparently.

Also, Jimmy was banned in August as it was a recent arrest that still hadn’t been ‘closed’. He’ll have chance to apply again if he’s paid his fine or whatever… they can still be pretty strict, but he might have a chance.