Money In The Bank - O2 London

Merzbow

Yeah couldn't get any earlier, me and a mate were both on at 12 then it got pushed back to 1

Was 6,000 in queue which whilst on the high side, considering the o2 capacity should've been low enough to ensure a couple of tickets

Got into the ticket selection page around 1.08 and tried for 3 tickets, got nothing, tried again for 2 and nothing, tried for 1 ticket and Still nothing at any price range

So in 8 minutes not even 1 single ticket was left.

Resale sites instantly flodded with them.

I'll try in general sale but if not I'll try the resale nearer the time

Going to Wrestlemania next month anyway so probably for the best I didn't fork out £200 quid just 5 weeks before we fly out.

16 minutes ago, MVP RULZ said:

Yeah couldn't get any earlier, me and a mate were both on at 12 then it got pushed back to 1

Was 6,000 in queue which whilst on the high side, considering the o2 capacity should've been low enough to ensure a couple of tickets

Got into the ticket selection page around 1.08 and tried for 3 tickets, got nothing, tried again for 2 and nothing, tried for 1 ticket and Still nothing at any price range

So in 8 minutes not even 1 single ticket was left.

Resale sites instantly flodded with them.

I'll try in general sale but if not I'll try the resale nearer the time

Going to Wrestlemania next month anyway so probably for the best I didn't fork out £200 quid just 5 weeks before we fly out.

There was 19,000 in the queue when I joined it, which is probably more than the capacity for the show !

It should probably have been in Spurs stadium but it won’t be moved now.

We failed to get any tickets for 3 of us but we also don’t want to go enough to pay over the odds so we only really had one price point worth choosing. Try again Friday and see what comes up nearer the time - we have our hotel on free cancellation anyway and haven’t booked any travel yet.

Would have probably been more eager if it looked like Roman was going - he really is a draw.

Edited by FUM

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Healy52003 said:

Spurs Stadium is free on the dates 

1 hour ago, FUM said:

It should probably have been in Spurs stadium but it won’t be moved now.

Aside from the fact it's a logistical nightmare to get to WHL (as previously mentioned in this thread I believe), the unpredictable nature of British weather especially in terms of rain and the lack of a roof surely means they won't be running anywhere other than Cardiff for a stadium show. 

30 minutes ago, mim731 said:

Aside from the fact it's a logistical nightmare to get to WHL (as previously mentioned in this thread I believe), the unpredictable nature of British weather especially in terms of rain and the lack of a roof surely means they won't be running anywhere other than Cardiff for a stadium show. 

If the Tottenham Stadium can house the full time fixtures of a premier League team, 2 NFL fixtures a year, host a Tyson Fury world title fight, Lady Gaga, Guns N Roses and will be hosting Beyonce on 5 consecutive nights in June then I hardly think small time in comparison WWE will be turning their nose up at it! 

Cardiff was a real success story but they can't solely run that venue in the UK forevermore.  I think they will be happy to continue running arenas cover stadiums over here, pack less people in but charge 5x the price seems to be their business model for MITB.

Is potential rain really a deal breaker? They run plenty of stadium shows in the states that are roofless.  I went to MetLife in 2019 which was roofless and we got rain, pot luck really!

Edited by Bohan

Managed to get 3 at the cheapest price on O2 Priority just there after none available earlier - not worried about being in the gods for this one. Was floor for Clash at the Castle and the view was crap so can’t be any worse than that.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Bohan said:

If the Tottenham Stadium can house the full time fixtures of a premier League team, 2 NFL fixtures a year, host a Tyson Fury world title fight, Lady Gaga, Guns N Roses and will be hosting Beyonce on 5 consecutive nights in June then I hardly think small time in comparison WWE will be turning their nose up at it! 

Cardiff was a real success story but they can't solely run that venue in the UK forevermore.  I think they will be happy to continue running arenas cover stadiums over here, pack less people in but charge 5x the price seems to be their business model for MITB.

Is potential rain really a deal breaker? They run plenty of stadium shows in the states that are roofless.  I went to MetLife in 2019 which was roofless and we got rain, pot luck really!

London stadium housed almost all the same events and isn’t a pain in the arse to get to either.

It seems to me that WWE aren’t yet giving consideration to UK stadiums without roofs.. so that basically means Cardiff or an arena. It could well be cost prohibitive to rain proof production for a stadium (canopy etc.), therefore they’ve chosen to run the O2 and price the tickets much higher than they would if they had run a stadium.

I’d anticipate we get more Cardiff shows, more arena PPVs.