westlondonmist Posted May 1, 2025 Posted May 1, 2025 14 hours ago, kidzero said: Can't understand why they signed Indi Hartwell I know she is fresh off a WWE run...this is gonna be a Trinity situation again they push her to the moon and as soon a WWE shows interested again she'll be gone. They recently lost their biggest name in the women's division, and probably one of their biggest names overall. They've lost plenty of other wrestlers recently. They've been able to get someone in who (some) people will recognise to help fill the hole. Quote
Paid Members garynysmon Posted June 6, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted June 6, 2025 (edited) While I’d love to be wrong, as someone who’s generally lost interest in all modern wrestling but catches up on what’s going on in written form, TNA is built on a massive house of sand atm. The fall off after Joe Hendry leaves will not be pretty… Edited June 6, 2025 by garynysmon Quote
uklaw Posted June 7, 2025 Posted June 7, 2025 Agreed. The weekly shows are currently a drag to get through and the attendances are down again, more glaring now that they mainly hold their events in medium-sized arenas. And I agree most of all that once Joe Hendry leaves, they are going to be massively exposed. And I add, will likely have to drop a lot more NXT people into the product to cover. Quote
Paid Members Kamran Posted July 16, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 16, 2025 (edited) It's TNA Slammiversary this weekend, it's taking place from the USB Arena which can hold just over 16,000 which is pretty ambitious for them, I'm assuming they got a good deal. They've sold nearly 4,000 tickets so it should still be a decent crowd. Card TNA World Championship: Trick Williams (c) vs. Joe Hendry vs. Mike Santana TNA Knockouts World Championship and the NXT Women's Championship: Masha Slamovich vs. Jacy Jayne TNA X Division Championship: Moose (c) vs. Leon Slater TNA World Tag Team Championship - Ladder Match: The Nemeths (Nic Nemeth and Ryan Nemeth) (c) vs. The Hardys (Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy) vs. The Rascalz (Trey Miguel and Zachary Wentz) vs. Fir$t Cla$$ (A. J. Francis and KC Navarro) Darkstate (Dion Lennox, Osiris Griffin, Saquon Shugars, and Cutler James) vs. The System (Brian Myers, Eddie Edwards, and JDC) and Matt Cardona Tessa Blanchard vs. Indi Hartwell Mustafa Ali vs. Cedric Alexander AJ Styles to appear Pre-Show: Jake Something, Steve Maclin and Mance Warner vs. Zilla Fatu, Real 1, and Josh Bishop TNA Knockouts World Tag Team Championship: The Elegance Brand (Ash by Elegance and Heather by Elegance) (c) vs. The IInspiration (Cassie Lee and Jessica McKay) TNA have also been putting up some full Slammiversary shows on their YouTube channel: TNA Slammiversary 2005 FULL EVENT (King of the Mountain: A.J. Styles (c) vs. Abyss vs. Monty Brown vs. Sean Waltman vs. Raven) TNA Slammiversary 2009 FULL EVENT (King of the Mountain: Mick Foley (c) v AJ Styles v Samoa Joe v Jeff Jarrett v Kurt Angle) TNA Slammiversary 2010 FULL EVENT (Rob Van Dam (c) vs. Sting) TNA Slammiversary 2011 FULL EVENT (Jeff Jarrett vs. Kurt Angle) TNA Slammiversary 2013 FULL EVENT (Bully Ray (c) vs. Sting) TNA Slammiversary 2014 FULL EVENT (Eric Young (c) vs. Austin Aries vs. Lashley or Samoa Joe) TNA Slammiversary 2015 FULL EVENT (King of the Mountain: Bobby Roode vs. Drew Galloway vs. Eric Young vs. Jeff Jarrett vs. Matt Hardy) TNA Slammiversary 2017 FULL EVENT (Lashley [Impact Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship] vs. Alberto El Patrón [GFW Global Championship]) TNA Slammiversary 2018 FULL EVENT (Austin Aries (c) vs. Moose) TNA Slammiversary 2019 FULL EVENT (Sami Callihan vs. Tessa Blanchard) Edited July 20, 2025 by Kamran Quote
Merzbow Posted July 17, 2025 Posted July 17, 2025 What a guy, possibly the biggest fumble AEW ever made was letting this star go. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted July 18, 2025 Posted July 18, 2025 Really strong card and this: Might actually watch this wrestling. Quote
Paid Members garynysmon Posted July 18, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted July 18, 2025 Oh god, he has to come out to ‘Ready to Fly’. Fuck it, get Borash back and Bobby Roode for a Beer Money skit. Have hardly watched any modern wrestling all year, but seeing TNA in a decent sized arena still warms my cockles it must be said. Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted July 18, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 18, 2025 AJ Styles back in TNA is actually quite exciting. I haven't watched a lot of TNA in recent years but his years there were the peak of my viewing Impact, so I'll definitely make an effort to catch that. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted July 18, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 18, 2025 (edited) Was interested but I’ve just seen that TNA have aired a video of Enzo Amore threatening to come to Slammiversary and hinting at bringing The Good Brothers and Bishop Dyer (Baron Corbin). Christ. Edited July 18, 2025 by TheBurningRed Quote
The King of Old School Posted July 18, 2025 Posted July 18, 2025 15 hours ago, Merzbow said: What a guy, possibly the biggest fumble AEW ever made was letting this star go. Time will tell I suppose. I can't imagine as things stand AEW are worrying too much about it. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted July 18, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 18, 2025 (edited) 1 hour ago, The King of Old School said: Time will tell I suppose. I can't imagine as things stand AEW are worrying too much about it. I doubt they’re worried about him, and it would be ridiculous to say they needed him (not that anyone has) - but even during his time in AEW he showed Eddie Kingston-like qualities in his promo work. For me, he’s probably their biggest missed opportunity, but it’s not like their roster lacks depth, and perhaps they simply couldn’t promise him the opportunities he was looking for as quickly as he would have liked. The move to TNA has worked out for him, and I’d be very surprised if he didn’t end up in WWE sooner rather than later. There’s always a chance that AEW will re-sign him, but I suspect that’s less likely than a move to NXT. Edited July 18, 2025 by RedTwoster Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted July 18, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 18, 2025 Yeah I love Santana and think he was a missed opportunity as a singles act in AEW. They've definitely given worse people decent pushes which he should have had. I hope he ends up back their one day. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted July 18, 2025 Posted July 18, 2025 LAX were one of the acts I was most excited about AEW signing, so I always felt like there was a massive missed opportunity there. And while I was disappointed they split, it's been great to see Santana be able to shine by himself, and even moreso getting this opportunity on the NXT crossovers too. He absolutely deserves it. Quote
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted July 18, 2025 Posted July 18, 2025 11 hours ago, TheBurningRed said: Was interested but I’ve just seen that TNA have aired a video of Enzo Amore threatening to come to Slammiversary and hinting at bringing The Good Brothers and Bishop Dyer (Baron Corbin). Christ. He’s been booked in a match on the Countdown show, him, Zilla Fatu and Josh Bishop against Steve Maclin, Mance Warner and Jake Something Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted July 19, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 19, 2025 I have no idea who Jake Bishop is, but I suppose it could’ve been worse. It’s just a shame Enzo of all people is getting a booking. Zilla will be looking to impress, I bet he’d love to get in on that Bloodline money. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.