Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted April 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 28, 2025 Fucking hell. At least don't shoot them stood there for half an hour waiting for him to get his balance. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted April 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 28, 2025 1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said: Fucking hell. At least don't shoot them stood there for half an hour waiting for him to get his balance. Deliberate attempt to get on Botchamania? Just a horrible spot. They look like plums for standing there watching him. Two of them fell over despite him landing no-one near them. He nearly killed himself. Where's the upside to that spot? Not a knock on TNA, for once, they all do it and it always looks shit and not worth it. Quote
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted April 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 28, 2025 30 minutes ago, tiger_rick said: Where's the upside to that spot? Not a knock on TNA, for once, they all do it and it always looks shit and not worth it. I absolutely hate these stupid spots, but to answer this particular question, I'd never heard of Leon Slater until right now. Quote
Paid Members garynysmon Posted April 28, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted April 28, 2025 (edited) 1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said: I absolutely hate these stupid spots, but to answer this particular question, I'd never heard of Leon Slater until right now. I know hardly anyone here watches TNA but that surprises me tbh given he’s from England and has gained quite a lot of traction over the past year. I suppose TNA makes much less of a splash than the big two though. Like a lot of spots, I reckon these ‘standing around like gormless twats’ ones feel/sound better to actual wrestlers than the laymen watching at home. All a bit ‘meh’ imo. Edited April 28, 2025 by garynysmon Quote
NeverYield Posted April 28, 2025 Posted April 28, 2025 I rate Leon Slater, decent little operator and I'd like to see him do well. I watch a fair bit of TNA, not as much lately, but I do follow it, I've always rooted for them to be honest. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted April 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 28, 2025 10 minutes ago, garynysmon said: I know hardly anyone here watches TNA but that surprises me tbh given he’s from England and has gained quite a lot of traction over the past year. I would venture to guess it's because there are now actually quite a lot of British wrestlers doing well and gaining a profile in the US right now. Quote
Olly1984 Posted April 28, 2025 Posted April 28, 2025 5 hours ago, NeverYield said: I rate Leon Slater, decent little operator and I'd like to see him do well. I watch a fair bit of TNA, not as much lately, but I do follow it, I've always rooted for them to be honest. I rate him highly as well matey, saw him last week for Rev Pro, him and Oku had flown back from Vegas after a crazy schedule and had a fucking belter of a match for the title. I saw that spot though and winced as he's very lucky not to break his arms. He's only 20 so hoping he learns from that. Quote
King Mal the Glorious Posted April 29, 2025 Posted April 29, 2025 Slater's been the champion for NORTH for close to 2 years so I've seen a lot of him. He's very, very good and I'm glad that bump didn't seriously injure him. Quote
NeverYield Posted April 29, 2025 Posted April 29, 2025 Yes he's got bags of talent and he was lucky indeed, could have been a terrible result but I'm sure we'll see much more madness from him in the future Quote
Olly1984 Posted April 29, 2025 Posted April 29, 2025 8 hours ago, King Mal the Glorious said: Slater's been the champion for NORTH for close to 2 years so I've seen a lot of him. He's very, very good and I'm glad that bump didn't seriously injure him. Glad you wrote this, is it the end of May that NORTH are doing a show in Leeds? Quote
mrtrickio Posted April 29, 2025 Posted April 29, 2025 2 hours ago, Olly1984 said: Glad you wrote this, is it the end of May that NORTH are doing a show in Leeds? Friday 30th. Yes. Quote
Olly1984 Posted April 30, 2025 Posted April 30, 2025 20 hours ago, mrtrickio said: Friday 30th. Yes. Will be heading to that one for sure, hopefully decent turnout and they will hold some more shows in Leeds. Quote
kidzero Posted April 30, 2025 Posted April 30, 2025 Can't understand why they signed Indi Hartwell I know she is fresh off a WWE run...this is gonna be a Trinity situation again they push her to the moon and as soon a WWE shows interested again she'll be gone. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted April 30, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 30, 2025 6 minutes ago, kidzero said: Can't understand why they signed Indi Hartwell I know she is fresh off a WWE run...this is gonna be a Trinity situation again they push her to the moon and as soon a WWE shows interested again she'll be gone. Hopefully. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted May 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 1, 2025 14 hours ago, kidzero said: Can't understand why they signed Indi Hartwell 14 hours ago, kidzero said: I know she is fresh off a WWE run So you can understand? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.