Paid Members Daaaaaad! Posted March 26, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 26, 2025 8 hours ago, uklaw said: More change at TNA This time, the creative and talent relations don’t avoid the axe. https://www.pwinsider.com/article/194328/major-changes-within-tna-today-new-head-of-creative-shocking-departures-more.html?p=1 Just a quick heads up to anyone who made the same mistake I did - this is a link to PWInsider.com and as such is basically the same as installing Limewire and downloading linkinpark_numb.exe Quote
uklaw Posted March 26, 2025 Posted March 26, 2025 10 minutes ago, Daaaaaad! said: Just a quick heads up to anyone who made the same mistake I did - this is a link to PWInsider.com and as such is basically the same as installing Limewire and downloading linkinpark_numb.exe Apologies. That’s not my experience of using the site. I’ll delete the link. In brief: -A number of releases have taken place, including Ariel Shnerer as Head Of Creative, replaced as Head of Creative by Hunter ‘Delirious’ Johnson. -And Gail Kim as Head of Talent Relations, replaced by Tommy Dreamer, who remains in creative. Quote
Paid Members Daaaaaad! Posted March 26, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 26, 2025 2 minutes ago, uklaw said: -And Gail Kim as Head of Talent Relations, replaced by Tommy Dreamer, who remains in creative. There are fewer sadder sentences to read than this one. Quote
poetofthedeed Posted March 26, 2025 Posted March 26, 2025 18 minutes ago, uklaw said: And Gail Kim as Head of Talent Relations, replaced by Tommy Dreamer, who remains in creative. Smaller brain, bigger tits. Quote
Merzbow Posted March 27, 2025 Posted March 27, 2025 I'm curious if any of these will leave to do something with Scott up at MLP as he seems to be planning for TV and events in more markets and they're signing full wrestler contracts. Quote
kidzero Posted March 27, 2025 Posted March 27, 2025 9 hours ago, Merzbow said: I'm curious if any of these will leave to do something with Scott up at MLP as he seems to be planning for TV and events in more markets and they're signing full wrestler contracts. Yes I get the impression he's going to start small and gradually expand unlike aew who I think started in bigger arenas...I'm 6 weeks behind on impact it's a struggle I like most of there wrestlers but I can't get behind Joe as champ id rather kaz,Santana as champ I love e.y but he should never be near the world title again speaking of titles do Tna need another mens singles title ..the way things are going I can see a women's x division title. Quote
Merzbow Posted March 27, 2025 Posted March 27, 2025 Santana is a great shout, you could build a smaller company with him as your top star and especially now as he looks the business too. whatever he's been taking has done wonders. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted March 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 28, 2025 On 3/26/2025 at 10:31 PM, uklaw said: A number of releases have taken place, including Ariel Shnerer as Head Of Creative, replaced as Head of Creative by Hunter ‘Delirious’ Johnson. Wasn’t his time leading creative in ROH almost universally panned? I’ll reserve judgement and all that, but it seems an odd move. Quote
uklaw Posted March 28, 2025 Posted March 28, 2025 47 minutes ago, RedTwoster said: Wasn’t his time leading creative in ROH almost universally panned? I’ll reserve judgement and all that, but it seems an odd move. At best it was serviceable, in my opinion. The weekly TV was ho-hum and the pay per views were ok-good. It seemed to be writing that fit the Sinclair brief of easy, inoffensive shows that didn’t pose much of a challenge to the viewer. Quite dry, in other words. Quote
Paid Members garynysmon Posted April 18, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted April 18, 2025 Now automatically the best belt in wrestling as it has the ??????? on there. (Steve Maclin holding it also helps) Lovely to see Chris Bey able to walk out last night too. Quote
Paid Members garynysmon Posted April 21, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted April 21, 2025 (edited) I'm sure TNA's socials have had a major boost today, so all good. Longer term though I don't think it'll do anything. The WWE audience is now being educated that while TNA exists, they don't really need to pay it much attention as their biggest stars that they've seen on WWE TV will end up as full-time WWE wrestlers in a few months anyway. Joe Hendry is 100% signing on the dotted line the day his TNA deal expires. Its futile even speculating that he's not. I know Impact's old 'friends and family' recruitment policy under D'amore had its pro's and cons, but its upside was that people were re-signing as they enjoyed the Impact environment/colleagues so much that in some situations they considered it more important than certainly more exposure/cash elsewhere. As TNA is gradually becoming a more corporate and a more transactional environment, while attendances are massively up, wrestlers will also increasingly treat TNA in a more transactional way. Edited April 21, 2025 by garynysmon Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted April 25, 2025 Posted April 25, 2025 This looks.. fun? Does it look fun? I'm staggered the Hardy Compound seemingly still exists, but sure why not. Quote
Paid Members garynysmon Posted April 26, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted April 26, 2025 (edited) The Hardy Compound stuff has always left me completely bewildered. Not my cup of tea but always generates a lot of traction. It didn’t include any any reference to 1990’s Premier League football so all context usually flies well above my head. The card for Rebellion tomorrow night sounds decent and ticket sales have supposedly been excellent for what is a decently sized arena. (It was only 2-3 years ago I was wishing Impact started using venues with any kind of tiered seating) TNA World Championship: Joe Hendry (c) vs. Frankie Kazarian vs. Ethan Page from NXT Knockouts Championship: Masha Slamovich (c) vs. Tessa Blanchard TNA World Tag Team Championship:Matt Hardy & Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Nic Nemeth & Ryan Nemeth X-Division Championship: Moose (c) vs. Leon Slater vs. Matt Cardona vs. Hijo del Vikingo from AAA vs. KC Navarro vs. Sidney Akeem in Ultimate X Knockouts Tag Team Championship:Ash & Heather by Elegance (c) vs. Spitfire vs. Meta Girls from NXT vs. Gigi Dolin & Tatum Paxley from NXT TNA International Championship: Steve Maclin (c) vs. Eric Young Mike Santana vs. Mustafa Ali in Falls Count Anywhere Trey Miguel, Zachary Wentz, & Ace Austin (with Sean Waltman) vs. Eddie Edwards, Brian Myers, & Johnny Dango Curtis (with Alisha Edwards) Walk with Elijah open challenge (pre-show) Rosemary, Xia Brookside, & Lei Ying Lee vs. Fatal Influence (Fallon Henley, Jacy Jayne, & Jazmyn Nyx) from NXT (pre-show) Edited April 26, 2025 by garynysmon Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted April 26, 2025 Awards Moderator Posted April 26, 2025 If Ultimate X is still the match I remember, one of those with Vikingo in it could be fantastic. Santana/Ali sounds great on paper too. Quote
poetofthedeed Posted April 28, 2025 Posted April 28, 2025 I was gonna complain about lads standing around waiting for a dive killing any suspension of disbelief, then they saved my faith by just not catching him. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.