• Paid Members

Finally caught up with Dynamite this evening, and my one contribution to the Keith Lee discourse would be - I don't really mind if he dyes his hair or not, but the one thing he should never be allowed to do is shave.

He looks infinitely better bearded, be it Just for Men'd or au naturel.

• Paid Members

As shit as the tag team name was, I think a trick was missed with Lee and Swerve. Swerve was clearly better suited to going heel, I think Lee should have joined him on that side of the fence. 

17 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

This is surely a bit much?  Is there really a craving for that much product from the same stable? 

Depends on what you mean? Is there enough that its not a financial burden to the company. Apparently so. 

Honor Club was last confirmed to have 15k subscribers. 

The YouTube shows would be lucky to reach 200k views. 

For the vast majority of viewers all they need is Dynamite then its diminishing returns on TV. 

Elsewhere someone suggested that shows like Dark and Elevation do well in some places where AEW isn't on TV because they're free to watch. It always seemed like there use to be a whole bunch of WWE programming where the idea didn't seem like everyone watched everything; Heat, Jakked etc weren't for people watching Raw and so on. Of course most of the smaller programming seemed to be catchups for the other programming (or family friendly versions) rather than AEW where all the content is different

• Paid Members

I give it 5 years before Tony has run himself into the ground enough that he now has a pencil moustache and is afraid of sneezing. The man is insane if he will still be overseeing everything AEW / ROH related without bringing in a team. Fair play to the guy, hes got some serious ambition.