• Paid Members

The Luchasaurus name came from fans at a Lucha Underground taping chanting it as a joke and the guy just decided to start using it. I think it worked fine when him, Jungle Boy and Marko Stunt were an undercard comedy act yeah it's always been hard to take it serious.

• Paid Members

For people who'd rather go into Dynamite knowing all 12 of the Continental Classic participants, they're doing a special reveal show on their Youtube/Facebook/etc channels 6PM UK time today.

Fingers crossed for Garcia! If one of the Hardys ends up in it the whole competition can get to fuck.

• Paid Members

Yeah I had no problem with it during the Jurassic Express days but man it is not a monster heel name. I was kinda stunned they didn’t change it when he turned and got the new theme and outfit.

Loki you do raise a pertinent point. Perhaps a good time to change gimmick entirely? 

If not: 

TERRORDACTYL  get him some wings and get him to do flappy arms. I for one would be shaking in my boots. 

Still think Buddy Matthews in the House of Black sounds even more incongruous. I am Malakai Black, king of the black throne. This is my good pal Buddy. 

Edited by JLM

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, JLM said:

Yeah I had no problem with it during the Jurassic Express days but man it is not a monster heel name. I was kinda stunned they didn’t change it when he turned and got the new theme and outfit.

Loki you do raise a pertinent point. Perhaps a good time to change gimmick entirely? 

If not: 

TERRORDACTYL  get him some wings and get him to do flappy arms. I for one would be shaking in my boots. 

Still think Buddy Murphy in the House of Black sounds even more incongruous. I am Malakai Black, king of the black throne. This is my good pal Buddy. 

College Accuse GIF

He could definitely do with a name different to the Elf

I've had a look at pics of him with his mask off (ooer) and I think the look is about 90% of his appeal.  I'd not change the gimmick per se, but he needs a much better name.  Could he be more of a demon character rather than a dinosaur?  How about Legion?

• Paid Members

Oh 100% agreed on keeping him masked but yeah doesn’t necessarily have to be a dinosaur. It’s a shame Batista has already used Leviathan. 

Cthulhuchasauras. Nailed it. 

Edited by JLM

• Paid Members

He was a snake initially, named Vibora. Which in TNA El Leon fashion, is Spanish for snake.

I like "Nicholas Wayne Cage" as a name for the kid. Sounds like the sort of name a snotty little brat should have and avoids just directly naming him after a Hollywood star.

• Paid Members

Before Carbomb gets here I'll do the rubbish pun if that's OK with everyone. 

They should cover over one of the eyes of the mask and call him Doyothinkhesaurus. 

Edited by Lion_of_the_Midlands
Fat thumbed idiot

• Paid Members

I like Infintony's suggestion of calling him RHOD. All they need to do is add a third member to Christian's entourage and you could have Rhod, Wayne and Teddy. Change Christian's name to Geoffrey and call them The Rainbow Alliance. Money.