46 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

Everyone bin your "AEW needs UK celebs and talent to sell tickets" takes now! It's not funny anymore.

I have no idea who this guy is. He could sell tickets to his kitchen and still have room to spare.

Is he like a Geordie Shore type?

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

1 hour ago, Statto said:

Think it's Adam Maxted, he's a britwres guy who was on Love Island, before becoming a wrestler I believe.

Was on the Alex Shane World of Sport series.

He was actually a wrestler who went on love island to try and promote his career. But always gets tagged the other way around. He’s ideally suited to family shows but never gave me the vibe he was destined for greatness 

11 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Are we supposed to know who that is?

11 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I have no idea who this guy is. He could sell tickets to his kitchen and still have room to spare.

Is he like a Geordie Shore type?

It's Adam Maxted. Guess people had to be named during SpeakingOut for those on here to recognise someone.

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

It's Adam Maxted. Guess people had to be named during SpeakingOut for those on here to recognise someone.

Fancy being mad we didn’t recognise someone from Alex Shane’s WoS over someone named in Speaking Out. What a weird response.

I remember meeting Adam Maxted and who I assume was his partner at the time on my way to the stadium at WrestleMania in Florida. Had made a family holiday out the trip so was with my partner. We had watched Love Island and other half forgot where she knew his face from and said “aw hiiiiii how have you been?” in the manner you would bumping into an old friend. Anyway, she continued chatting to him and his partner for a good bit asking what they’d been up to etc. as I watched them answer confusingly like they should know her but didn’t want to say they don’t.

When we walked away she said she couldn’t remember how she knew him and was mortified when I told her she had only ever seen him on Love Island. Poor guy must have been wondering for ages who the heck she was.

• Paid Members

Three potentially cracking matches this week: OC vs Matthews, Darby vs Swerve and Jericho vs Lee.  OC and Matthews in their interactions last week seemed to be wrestling like they were on 1.5 speed, Darby and Swerve both have distinct styles that should mesh very well and Jericho will probably be the first guy in AEW to really sell how bloody big Lee is. I'm excited!