Pete's 2023 Breaking Death News Thread

Gus Mears

4 minutes ago, Loki said:

You know what's thoroughly fucking dead?  That joke.

Yep, let it go, lads. It’s just annoying and not funny anymore. In fact it probably wasn’t funny in the first place. 

• Awards Moderator
40 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Yep, let it go, lads. It’s just annoying and not funny anymore. In fact it probably wasn’t funny in the first place. 

Keith why can't you just drop it?

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Because you touch yourself at night. 

I’m just pleased that you said something nice about Zephaniah‘s passing and not bring up moaned about how he admitted to being violent to multiple women over the years

9 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I’m just pleased that you said something nice about Zephaniah‘s passing and not bring up moaned about how he admitted to being violent to multiple women over the years

He talked about it himself enough and how the guilt helped shape his poetry and helped him grow as a person. He took responsibility and changed and acknowledged the harm he caused. 

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

OK, but why didn't YOU bring it up Keith!!!???

Look, it’s not my gimmick. I think it’s great that he learned and changed, but surely they same feeling of empathy should apply if said person has taken similar responsibility and learned*

Spoiler

*Ric Flair and Vince McMahon have never attempted this

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

Keith why can't you just drop it?

I think he'd probably place it down gently to avoid it getting damaged. 

14 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Doesn’t sound like your glad.

1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said:

The number of times I've checked this and no one new has actually died.

I know it's ridiculous. I'm losing my touch. I think I've been banned from my usual role following my recent actions surrounding one of Blair's favourites and friends. A Darling if you will.