Mes que un Thread (22-23 Domestic Football, unless domestic is Scotland)

Duke

• Paid Members

Crysencio Summerville is a name I only just discovered. Sounds like when you’ve played a FM save too long and the game is flooded by random name generated players. Sergio Ramsbottom lining up with Callum Diarra and Bob van Nistelrooy etc.

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Diego Costa might be coming back to the Premier League. It will be with Wolves, which is a shame, but still. I love that guy despite his Chelsea past.

He must look about 93 years old by this point. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Diego Costa might be coming back to the Premier League. It will be with Wolves, which is a shame, but still. I love that guy despite his Chelsea past.

Every team needs a shithouse.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

He shouldn't go there then as apparently Wolverhampton ages you horribly.

This man is 25!!!

spacer.png

The pressure of playing for the third biggest club in the world.

• Paid Members

Diego being denied a work permit for a league he helped fire a team to win twice would be stupid. Wolves will hopefully win the appeal. Will be pure joy to see him back. Wolves is a good fit too, he won't even need to change the colour of his ride.

1477805852_La_ltima_locura_de_Diego_Costa_Conduce_un_tractor_con_3_ni.gif.bf01ca1ac71291644ebd012d4ccfee31.gif

Sorry, Mitro, you'll just be my second favourite striker in the league now.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

Is this due to post Brexit rules or something? Seems mad for a player that spent a couple of years here to suddenly be denied a work permit.

I think it's down to lack of club/country appearances over whatever timeframe. It's a system that mostly works fine for younger players. It's pretty stupid for older, already proven ones though. I think he's probably finished, like, but with strikers who were once as good as he was, you never know for sure, look at Falcao. It'd be a shame to see Wolves denied taking what could be a really smart punt on a player without much risk financially. If they got anything approaching the old Diego back for even a handful of key games this year that could be massive for them.

There should be a special place in hell reserved for the pen-pusher who potentially costs us seeing Costa vs Conte's Tottenham!

Edited by CleetusVanDamme