Mes que un Thread (22-23 Domestic Football, unless domestic is Scotland)

Duke

4 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I've just realised that if *crisis club* United beat Liverpool tonight, they would go above them. 

That would be very, very funny. An all time classic MNF incoming. 

I think we’ll get beat.

Edited by Mr_Danger

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, air_raid said:

Media blaming Sterling, as is their wont.

I'm more surprised that I didn't see it coming.

They'd probably blame Mendy(a much more reasonable point) but I think he legitimately scares the life out of them.

Tonight is one of those games I can look forward to because whatever happens it will be hilarious. A Liverpool win keeps Man U firmly in the banter column, a Utd win puts them above Liverpool, which is hilarious, and a draw means Liverpool have played 3 teams they should smash (well, two and Palace) and drawn them and Klopps angry face will be out.

Whatever happens well stop talking about Chelsea and Leeds (who even let them in the prem? Small club that parked the bus outside Chelsea penalty area)

5 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I've just realised that if *crisis club* United beat Liverpool tonight, they would go above them. 

That would be very, very funny. An all time classic MNF incoming. 

Turns out it was funny!

I don't know what happened, Liverpool were dreadful, but credit to United (Fernandes aside, fucking horrible cunt) they were brilliant.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Duke said:

Small club that parked the bus outside Chelsea penalty area

Tuchel has actually said it was his bus that was the problem!

Premier League No GIF

• Paid Members

Not a unique observation by any means, but the Premier League has been excellent entertainment in these first three weeks. Some belting games and some brilliant panto.

United got at Liverpool tonight from the word go and they never recovered. Martinez in particular was a constant nuisance and brave at the back. 

There’s still cracks in United’s armour - Bruno Fernandes almost scoring an own goal and hogging the ball for an age after Salah’s goal when he was already on a yellow for diving for instance. But some big calls by Ten Hag paid off in spades, especially dropping Ronaldo. 

They’ll lose to Southampton now but what a ride. 

Edited by Fatty Facesitter

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, air_raid said:

Tuchel has actually said it was his bus that was the problem!

Premier League No GIF

Probably sabotaged by Anthony Taylor.

Or Conte graffitied "piss cock tuchel" on the side (he's Italian, he gets the word order wrong)

What is it about Chelsea that causes the world to conspire against us so? Why always us? Is it the oligarchs? Is it the racism? Is it John Terry? No don't answer that.

Edited by Duke

4 hours ago, Duke said:

What is it about Chelsea that causes the world to conspire against us so?

It’s the trouble their fans cause whenever The Rangers play and the poor Rangers fans get all the blame even though it was all Chelsea fans causing all the trouble according to Rangers fans. 

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Duke said:

What is it about Chelsea that causes the world to conspire against us so?

Cynically, setting the buy-titles formula that MC would perfect half a decade later.

Realistically, showing that the moment you get an owner who is neither a penny-pinching prick or an outright chancer you can take a team that knows what it needs to do but can't afford it to affording it and doing just that.