AEW Dynamite Thread 2022

DavidB6937

7 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

10 going mental and beating up all those security guards was so out of the blue and mental, I had no fucking idea what was going on. Rest of the show (minus Cole's tango hand) was great.

Yeah I wondered what was going on, thought one of them had tried something until I seen it was to set up a match with old pipe cleaner arms 

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

10 going mental and beating up all those security guards was so out of the blue and mental, I had no fucking idea what was going on.

Yeah, that was really badly done, everyone standing about doing nothing while he slowly beat up those guys. The camera missed most of him chucking the last one out of the ring on the others as well.

Edited by gmoney

11 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Yeah, that was really badly done, everyone standing about doing nothing while he slowly beat up those guys. The camera missed most of him chucking the last one out of the ring on the others as well.

Yeah the camera missed the security blocking them off and 10 blasting through them. I like Preston Vance, all of work makes me think of a big holiday camp main event lad. Lush. 

• Paid Members

Page has beating his opponents at their speciality(outwrestling Danielson, out death matching Archer). Pondering that for Cole, does this mean we're going to see one more Undisputed Era Wargames, I mean Blood and Guts? Wouldn't that be terrible, I mean great?

• Awards Moderator
5 minutes ago, Duke said:

Page has beating his opponents at their speciality(outwrestling Danielson, out death matching Archer). Pondering that for Cole, does this mean we're going to see one more Undisputed Era Wargames, I mean Blood and Guts? Wouldn't that be terrible, I mean great?

I hope it means he has to outdo Cole in pulling shocked faces when he kicks out at 2 on a move everyone kicks out of at 2.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

3 hours ago, Duke said:

He’s gonna Lift a 5lbs dumbbell 

• Paid Members

Today I had to Bury the ashes of an elderly couple. The wind and rain made the conditions terrible, I ended up with a spattering of mud over my face and hands. Luckily I had some wipes to hand. Unfortunately all they did was smear it into a strange, thin, orange gunk.

It still looked better than Adam Coles tan.

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, ReturnOfTheMack said:

Today I had to Bury the ashes of an elderly couple. The wind and rain made the conditions terrible, I ended up with a spattering of mud over my face and hands. Luckily I had some wipes to hand. Unfortunately all they did was smear it into a strange, thin, orange gunk.

It still looked better than Adam Coles tan.

Were they tanning wipes?