AEW Dynamite Thread 2022

DavidB6937

Man, MJF/ Punk was tremendous. Easily up there with the best TV matches they've put out.  I loved Punk's sense of pace and his selling was incredible. The way he builds matches is so refreshing in contrast to the usual fireworks. Love how he's got the simple bodyslam over. MJF looked every bit main event level in-ring too. It's gonna be fascinating to see how they approach the rematch.

Is TK ever going to grow the balls to sit down Cody and Brandi?  I don't care what anyone says, they're absolutely toxic to this product.

Edited by Mr Butternut Squash

• Paid Members

Bloody hell, it’s a bit early in the year for folks trying to secure failed comedian 2022 with those puns.

Now it’s been mentioned, I’d love to see it be Cody to be announced and be put in the match only for Keith Lee to bounce him into the crowd like he did Adam Cole.

43 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Bloody hell, it’s a bit early in the year for folks trying to secure failed comedian 2022 with those puns.

Now it’s been mentioned, I’d love to see it be Cody to be announced and be put in the match only for Keith Lee to bounce him into the crowd like he did Adam Cole.

That’s a tremendous idea.

3 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I don’t disagree.

But, then, I think they’d be truly, truly despised. It *could* be superb, in a ‘crikey, look how wound up people are’, Vickie-Guerrero-At-her-worst way 

Cody, Khan, Brandi and Kross as the enforcer. 

spacer.png

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Infinity Land said:

On the Keith Lee front, I saw that he and Mia Yim just got married. They've kind of had a honeymoon period with the downtime but you never know.

I love how great Keith looks in his wedding suit. I bet Vince’s sellers remorse went through the roof when he saw it.

1964F629-FCEE-411E-AAFD-34368DA23AC4.thumb.jpeg.e547a8a1be827efb89a17eaee6fef2c3.jpeg

He’s going to be the next Sting or CM Punk where you’re left baffled as to how WWE could possibly miss the boat so badly and let him slip through their fingers.

• Paid Members

Doc Sampson's been there for a while, hasn't he? I always think of the Marvel Comics character when they mention him. 

Docsamson.jpg

Edited by jazzygeofferz

Alex Abrahantes is dreadful, every time he's hanging around with Penta and jumping about in his tracksuit and leather gloves he looks absolutely daft especially when he's about 45 and looks like a geography teacher.

I can only hope they turn Penta into a ruthless heel soon and he absolutely destroys Abrahantes to kick things off.

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, Jonny Vegas said:

Alex Abrahantes is dreadful, every time he's hanging around with Penta and jumping about in his tracksuit and leather gloves he looks absolutely daft especially when he's about 45 and looks like a geography teacher.

I can only hope they turn Penta into a ruthless heel soon and he absolutely destroys Abrahantes to kick things off.

blocked and reported

1 hour ago, Jonny Vegas said:

Penta says you are wrong. 

1 hour ago, Jonny Vegas said:

I think they're missing a trick by not using Penta as a heel, but if that were to happen, I think Abrahantes would be an integral part of his act. During his ridiculously brief feud with Cody, they were absolutely brilliant together. I can't understand for the life of me why Tony Khan didn't think "yep, this works!" and ran with the pair as a heel duo. 

20 hours ago, Mr Butternut Squash said:

Is TK ever going to grow the balls to sit down Cody and Brandi?  I don't care what anyone says, they're absolutely toxic to this product.

I honestly want to see AEW cut their losses with these two. It's been a long, long time since Cody has done something isn't utter dog shit, and furthermore, his segments keep leaving a dark cloud over perfectly good shows, time and time again. Cody could be an integral part of Dynamite, but he's choosing not to be, through some utterly brain-dead decisions.