AEW Dynamite Thread 2022

DavidB6937

I'd only seen some stuff on social media and the hype around him. Not a fan. I think I would take Ari Daivari and Prince Nana in their brief ROH/AEW appearances managing right now over Stokely.

Certainly would have preferred Mark Sterling as Jade's lackey lawyer the last few months. He would have gotten something memorable out of the Interim Baddie search at least.

Sterling was a much better fit for jade as he was a nerd who she could overpower so he did her bidding, Stokely is playing a he’s cool and a mastermind character so there is nothing of value to her act. 

• Paid Members

The reason for The Firm existing doesn't really even make sense. If you need a crew of hired goons to help you out you can just hire the Andrade Family Office. It's been firmly established in AEW previously that you can do that. MJF himself has done it before!

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

The reason for The Firm existing doesn't really even make sense. If you need a crew of hired goons to help you out you can just hire the Andrade Family Office. It's been firmly established in AEW previously that you can do that. MJF himself has done it before!

Not even AEW knows if the AFO still exist or not. The story seems to change from 'they're disbanded' to 'nope, they're back together but there's tension!' from week to week,

I honestly have no clue who the factions are in AEW, and neither does TS by the looks of it. 

Is America Top Team now over? Where is Scorpio and Dan Lambert? 
What's the Andrade Family office doing and who is even in it anymore? 
Same with Truthbusters whose two week push is already over. 

1 minute ago, Daddymagic said:

I honestly have no clue who the factions are in AEW, and neither does TS by the looks of it. 

Is America Top Team now over? Where is Scorpio and Dan Lambert? 
What's the Andrade Family office doing and who is even in it anymore? 
Same with Truthbusters whose two week push is already over. 

Scorpio is off injured, think he’s going to be gone for the remainder of the year at least, and Lambert outstayed his welcome long ago.

Andrade Family Office - who cares, bunch of losers

Trustbusters - see above

• Paid Members

It's being reported (WON, Fightful) that Jeff Hardy is due to return back to AEW anytime soon. Does anyone actually want to see Jeff and/or The Hardys in 2022? Matt has outstayed his welcome by a few years in AEW now and you just can't put any stock in Jeff after how many chances he has had, nevermind the moral aspect of it all.  

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Nick James said:

It's being reported (WON, Fightful) that Jeff Hardy is due to return back to AEW anytime soon. Does anyone actually want to see Jeff and/or The Hardys in 2022? Matt has outstayed his welcome by a few years in AEW now and you just can't put any stock in Jeff after how many chances he has had, nevermind the moral aspect of it all.  

NO. But a nostalgia run leading to a retirement I would be game for.

38 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Is Shawn Spears injured or just (thankfully) off TV? 

See, now there’s somebody who I had no interest in seeing in AEW who I’ve done a complete 180 on. He was knocking it out of the park as MJF’s dickhead sidekick during the Punk feud and in the build up to the Wardlow stuff. Miles better than he was as the bloke who used to say ten.