• Paid Members

Ishii Vs Josh at Under Siege could be good this weekend. Looks like Maclin might be next to get a world title shot. There are some very interesting matches at that show. 

• Paid Members

I liked Willie Mack but his place on the card probably didn't justify the significant payrise he reportedly was asking for. No bad guys in a scenario like that I suppose, Willie Mack thinks he's worth more than what Impact does.

Can't see WWE picking him up and surely AEW isn't going to sign him to a permanent deal and add to that massive roster are they?

Under Siege looks a good card tonight.

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

They're all pasing through for a cup of coffee as part of the 20th anniversary stuff. Is Jarrett still under contract to WWE?

• Awards Moderator

I need them to go one step further and make it a Gimmick Reverse Battle Royal.

Give me Flying Elvises, give me Trytan, give me Phi Delta Slam, give me David Young, Irish Pat Kenney, Curry Man, Petey Williams as mini Scott Steiner, the New Church, VKM… embrace the gimmicks and I’m in.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

10 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

What's the easiest way to watch Impact these days? I'd like to get back into it, but since it dropped off Fite TV, I'm not entirely sure what my options are. 

I tend to Watch Wrestling online because I really can't be subscribing to absolutely everything, but they're now on their YouTube channel. I think there might be a couple of different subscriber options.