• Paid Members
On 12/4/2022 at 11:18 PM, Butch2000 said:

have you seen IPWF yet mate

Always found them a bit too silly for my liking and more a case of the roster having fun amongst themselves rather than entertaining the audience.

I'll give it a go if you think its worth it though.

• Paid Members

In one way I was a bit sad to see Bully Ray on Impact last week as it was just a reminder how much smaller the company is now compared to when he left.

But fair play to him he looks in great shape and can still cut a ā€œtotal cuntā€ promo. Iā€™m sure its a short run but nice to have him back.

• Paid Members

I seemed to skip the early 2000ā€™s internet groupthink and have never been too fussed about ā€˜good wrestlingā€™, which led to me to never giving ROH or ā€˜workrate fedsā€™ the time of day.

But I must say that what I saw from Jonathan Gresham during his Impact appearances earlier this year was excellent and even made me take notice.

So very good signing imo.

Ā 

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members
On 12/8/2022 at 1:01 PM, garynysmon said:

But fair play to him he looks in great shape and can still cut a ā€œtotal cuntā€ promo. Iā€™m sure its a short run but nice to have him back.

Reading this upsets me that after the form he had, WWE brought him back as "LOL its just one of the Dudley Boys again."