• Paid Members

He was a solid hand and a decent underneath heel. He knew how to garner heat, and usually had some kind of big back up with him, but it's nothing Ace Austin and Mad Man Fulton don't do better. 

• Paid Members

He won't be missed. Anybody who makes Josh Matthews appear like a good commentator by comparison is the dirt worst. Although Matthews has improved a lot in the years since he was being a heel commentator alongside Pope and/or Jeremy Borash. 

• Paid Members

I wonder who's going to call Hard To Kill on Saturday then. It'd be good if it was Riccaboni. Mauro can be good, especially if he's not got Vince telling him to say "mama mia" every 5 minutes. 

• Paid Members

Who's there and free to wrestle the Influence instead? Jordynne & Rachael are in the Ultimate X, maybe Tasha Steelz & Savannah Evans? The Undead Brides? 

Edit: looks like they've just cancelled the match. Isn't one of them married to Shawn Spears? I wonder whether he's going to isolate as well following this. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Who's there and free to wrestle the Influence instead? Jordynne & Rachael are in the Ultimate X, maybe Tasha Steelz & Savannah Evans? The Undead Brides? 

Edit: looks like they've just cancelled the match. Isn't one of them married to Shawn Spears? I wonder whether he's going to isolate as well following this. 

Undead brides lost their souls to make Su Yung's baby so couldn't wrestle anyway. 

They have the preshow match they can stick on the main card but it does mean the Iinspiration are out of a couple of weeks of TV.