• Paid Members

Rebellion was a good show. Josh Vs Moose felt like a huge match when they were in the ring before the start. Moose's dropkick is almost as good as Okada's. 

Maclin looked daft in his Punisher/Papa Shango makeup, and Tasha Steelz looking like she'd just come from a children's party with her lion makeup on. 

Amy idea why Gresham couldn't be there to wrestle Eddie Edwards? Is he injured? 

Jonah & Ishii was quality. Big meaty men slapping meat. 

• Paid Members

That's a shame. Hopefully it's not too serious and they can have the match at Under Siege. 

• Paid Members

It was fine. Not as good as Hard To Kill. The 8 team elimination spent far too long treading water, and seemed more to further the Honor No More/Bullet Club feud they seem to be building to. Purazzo Vs Taya Valkyrie didn't seem to click as well as it should have, and felt a little clunky in places. It's certainly not their best show of the year.

• Paid Members

Just caught up on Rebellion.

Yeah, there was a cracking 90 minute ppv there if you fast forward through some of the shite in the middle.

I expected more from both women's matches tbh, they didn't do it for me personally. Nice to see Taya back where she belongs though. 

LOVED the main event though. A proper hoss match that didn't feel like it dragged at all. My only concern was the bare buckle bomb at the end....ouch. I could do without ever seeing one of those again.

My biggest gripe in regards production is the lighting. I know Impact isn't filling MSG anytime soon but there was a decent crowd there. Sadly, no one watching on TV would be any the wiser as nothing beyond the third row is ever shown.

• Paid Members

I wonder if this is Visa related, I remember they both had issues when they were released from WWE. Shame if they step away completely, both of them have great charisma and McKay has terrific comedic timing.

image.png.5be8dbcaa0983688aa647319d28e7b25.png

Edited by Nick James