• Paid Members

I wonder whether Lambert just went along because he likes the wrestling and wanted to watch Impact getting taped. I don't think Jonah needs a mouthpiece or anything. He'll probably still be turning up at the next couple of episodes in the crowd. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Paid Members
Just now, HobowithaShotgun said:

I went to BOLA at the weekend and was super impressed by Black Taurus and Mike Bailey. I'll have to get back into Impact properly.

It seems that Impact signed Bailey at the right time. Already making a name for himself on the indies.

• Paid Members

Black Taurus is a good hand. If last week's Impact was anything to go by he and Jonah may be crossing paths soon, which would make for a good hoss match. Put him over Taurus and Crazzy Steve at No Surrender. Set him up for a shot at Moose? 

• Paid Members

Josh's promo to open Impact was great. Shame the sound setup was dogshit. 

I wonder whether the team formerly known as The Ascension will be having a cup of coffee in Impact. 

The suspension was well done, keeps him off TV while they negotiate his contract, I guess. I really hope he signs a new deal and doesn't disappear to get lost in the shuffle in AEW. It might give me incentive to watch Dark, though.

Deonna Purazzo Vs Santana Garrett was a good match. This open challenge could be good. 

Presumably we get "can Mickie & Chelsea coexist" tagging against Tasha Steelz and Savannah Evans next week. 

Three groups of heels all cutting promos on each other was a little odd. 

Who took out Gresham? Will we be finding out in Wrestle House? 

Cardona looked like he was having a great time in his Jordynne Grace shirt playing the heel with the Digital Media championship. 

Maria was great on commentary. The tag match was good as well. 

Main event was fun. That attack by Moose at the end was pretty brutal. I thought he might have come out earlier and cost Morrissey the match. 

Another good episode. Everything kept moving towards No Surrender next weekend. 

• Paid Members

Its almost certain that Alexander has already resigned, given how strong he's been pushed with even a squash win this week.

Its clearly at attempt at dragging out the eventual Moose world title match for Slammiversary. 

That said, I'm sure he'll show up on New Japan and maybe even AEW just to play it up a little.

Not a bad episode but the crowd seemed pretty sparse, which I assume will be the case for next week too given both tapings was held in a single block.

Loving heel Cardona.

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members

D'Amore sn't a heel authority figure. He's truly neutral. He treats the heels in the exact same way he treated Josh Alexander this week. His character is "the guy running the show". He's more like Kermit The Frog than Vince McMahon. Plenty of times the heels have been the ones treating him like this in the back, and he'll punish them in a similar fashion. He suspended Shamrock on screen for something like this. 

I can't help but feel a member of team Impact will end up turning at No Surrender. There's a lot of talk of it being Eddie Edwards, and them bringing Davey Richards back in as well because they've been working the indies as heels recently.