Worst person in the wrestling business

IronSheik

Who is the most horrendous person in the wrestling business in your opinion? Not from a wrestling stand point, but on a human level.

For me, it's Sean fucking Morley AKA Val Venis. Have you seen his Twitter? He is one of the most vile, paranoid, dumb, gullible, bigoted idiots walking the face of the planet. He's like a parody of a stereotypical right wing crackpot on steroids.

Is there a more despicable prick than the Big Valbowski? 

• Paid Members
53 minutes ago, IronSheik said:

Who is the most horrendous person in the wrestling business in your opinion? Not from a wrestling stand point, but on a human level.

For me, it's Sean fucking Morley AKA Val Venis. Have you seen his Twitter? He is one of the most vile, paranoid, dumb, gullible, bigoted idiots walking the face of the planet. He's like a parody of a stereotypical right wing crackpot on steroids.

Is there a more despicable prick than the Big Valbowski? 

Val is annoying, but I wouldn't say he's despicable. 

As far as we know, he's never raped or murdered anyone. 

If we're including British guys, then Al Vipond is a contender.

2 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Colt Cabana, fucker wouldn't sign my programme if I didn't buy a bootleg ROH DVD in a flimsy slipcase.

If this is the litmus then Kevin Thorne can be added. I picked up a broken keyboard at a 1pw Show used in the match, during the interval I was at the merch getting autos from Lynn and McGuiness where Kevin Thorne interrupted me and tried to get me to pay him £20 for picking it up as it was ring used... Money Grabbing Tosser

There's too many scumbags all jostling for the top spot, so I'll just go with my "For fuck sake" reaction whenever someone's music hit down through the years and say that the absolute worst person in the wrestling business is the Disco Inferno.

Gotta go w New Jack for me. Whilst Benoit would be my number 1 arsehole, given the state of his brain I just feel it'd be unjust though that's not saying his actions weren't hideous. 

New Jack is a ghastly person. No redeeming qualities, psychopathic, dangerous and reckless. Anyone that attacks someone in the ring for no reason (ooh er!) is a c*** in my view. Stabbing people ffs. 

Even Vince has done good things in the past (according to Cornette he does anyway).

I don't generally detest people for their views  only their aactions.you get shaped by your environment to hold shitty views, you know its not okay yo stab someone in a match.