The videogames on sale thread

RedRooster

• Paid Members

It's a really good game. I played it on 360 years ago. Tells a good story, very emotional. Can be played through in one or two sessions because it's reasonably short, about 3-4 hours. It's definitely worth a look for free. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

There's a sim racing Humble Bundle going on at the moment. Includes a couple of games(Assetto Corsa Competizione, rFactor 2, Drift, Nascar Heat) and some money off a race wheel. Full bundle is a minimum of £9.87

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/ultimate-racing-sim-bundle?utm_campaign=07_0562&utm_medium=paid&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=2022_ultimateracingsimbundle_msrpsquare&utm_term=2022_ultimateracingsimbundle_game_bundle_mobile&fbclid=IwAR03EZt0UlLF7Ju5VS7knad8B7dvkjtc_CjtcQ-L4PfAScyqGR7ymKl2aGU

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP4062-CUSA00593_00-MCOMPLREDUXDISC1

The Metro Redux package is on sale. That's two great games for £3.74! Super-atmospheric horror/survival shooters based in an amazingly realised world. From a really talented studio that will always deserve more support. I can't speak for their current circumstances, but from the conditions these games were made in the end products were miraculous.

• Paid Members
On 5/23/2022 at 10:51 AM, RalphyV2 said:

decided to take the plunge for fifa 22 as it is £6.99 for xbox on cdkeys at the moment , seems a decent deal

I think it's about that price in a sale on XBox One at the moment as well. 

I hold my hands up and say 2K22 is ok, still not a good polished current gen game but there's more fun to be had with the back to basics control scheme.

I still sold my copy after a week but that's more because I'm in no way keeping up with everyone online by needing the dlc.

Edited by Merzbow