The Tony Khan Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Chris B said:

I don't think 'the behaviour someone is being mocked for reminds me of family members who've been diagnosed with Asperger's, so the mocking is leaving me cold' is as unreasonable a point-of-view as it's being painted as.

It's not.

Shame that's not the point of view that was put out there. 

Also why do people have an issue with the coke joke but not him wanking dogs?

• Paid Members
51 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

I didn't really want to weigh in on this too much as I'm always wary about putting personal information on here. But here goes. I'm a recovering cokehead so anything that makes light of drug addiction is problematic to me.

I've never wanked off a dog though.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

I'm a recovering cokehead so anything that makes light of drug addiction is problematic to me.

I have the opposite problems.

Edited by air_raid

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Especially as it stopped being a diagnosis nearly ten years ago for, among other things, being inconsistent and unreliable. 

And because Asperger used it to determine which Autistic people in the concentration camps didn't need exterminating. 

Also, the "more or less" Autistic opinion is horribly divisive. It could be something as simple as being better at masking. It's a spectrum, and people's places on that spectrum can fluctuate so much. I have days where I almost feel like a functional member of society, but when I'm burnt out I can't even speak and just want to hide away until everything is better again. There's a lot of educating people need, but this thread isn't the place for it.

Back to Tony being a twat? 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

21 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

I didn't really want to weigh in on this too much as I'm always wary about putting personal information on here. But here goes. I'm a recovering cokehead so anything that makes light of drug addiction is problematic to me.

I'm sorry, but this just reminds me of Cricket in It's Always Sunny (apologies if that makes no sense)

I too find it a bit rum to make light of drug use/possible addiction, but each to their own. All adults here aren't we? Who am I to judge?

• Paid Members

So, basically, Tony Khan is a complex human being who, like everyone else on the planet, has positive and negative characteristics. Because he's a billionaire with a pretty big platform, those characteristics get emphasised, and with the right cocktail of personality, the spotlight can exacerbate flaws and failures. This is actually pretty normal.

Also, no one is particularly happy that he seems to have no issue hiring people who have multiple accusations of sexual harassment and assault, but it doesn't seem like many people are going to boycott the TV over it.

Also, Tony Khan has more good faith than noted accomplice to murder and incest perv Vince Mcmahon. 

Also, people are tribalistic. This includes people who fundamentally believe all billionaires are twats by virtue of them being billionaires. It also includes billionaires themselves. It definitely includes wrestling fans.

Also, we have an ignore feature

Finally, if you're fundamentally opposed to this topic, my recommendation is to stop posting in it or looking at it. It'll die if most people don't interact with it.

2 hours ago, Tommy! said:

It's not.

Shame that's not the point of view that was put out there. 

I can understand why someone with autistic children would find discussion about it in a throwaway, almost crass fashion upsetting. I’m just glad that Hannibal wasn’t posting on here when someone used their child’s autism as an excuse for the poster acting like a right fucking arsehole and then flouncing off.

That would’ve probably really upset him and rightly so. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Keith Houchen said:

I can understand why someone with autistic children would find discussion about it in a throwaway, almost crass fashion upsetting. I’m just glad that Hannibal wasn’t posting on here when someone used their child’s autism as an excuse for the poster acting like a right fucking arsehole and then flouncing off.

That would’ve probably really upset him and rightly so. 

disgusted face GIF