The Tony Khan Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

Imagine being part of running a football team, an nfl team, having your own successful wrestling company and a model girlfriend but as he grew up a message board poster, that Keith doesn’t like him for any known reason probably keeps him up at night 

2 hours ago, Louch said:

Keith doesn’t like him for any known reason

There are no nice billionaires 

He donated to Trump and is a MAGA twat

He hires rapists and sexual predators 

Is a massive dickhead

• Paid Members

Yes, Keith has perfectly valid reasons to hate Vince, but why do you hate Tony Khan?

Plenty of people who aren't nice who aren't billionaires. That is by far the dumbest argument.

Anyway, back on topic.

This tweet has divided people. TK fans praising him for calling out Alfred (who by all accounts seems to be an awful wrestling journo for other posts), and those clapping back at him for responding and i'm being thin skinned. Just for clarity, JR is wearing a long sleeve NFL Top under an AEW Gillet. 

• Paid Members

Who could possibly care?

Edit: Sorry, Hannibal, that's not a knock on you, it's about the fact that there is a divisive twitter debate about JR's wardrobe.

Edited by Duke

• Paid Members

To be fair, Tonys reply to that tweet got a chuckle out of me. Usually he is a bit too gung-ho and on the nose in his replies, but that was just a nice little jab back that made the tweeter look a twat without going too far. Kudos where its due. 

• Paid Members
31 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Plenty of people who aren't nice who aren't billionaires

That's not Keith's argument, unless I've misunderstood him. 

He said there are no nice billionaires and listed things about special k he doesn't like. That does not mean he claims all non billionaires are nice or that the vast array and volume of unpleasant people in the world should remove the validity of scorn from them. 

12 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

He said there are no nice billionaires and listed things about special k he doesn't like. That does not mean he claims all non billionaires are nice or that the vast array and volume of unpleasant people in the world should remove the validity of scorn from them. 

Exactly. There are plenty of cunts who hate Trump, plenty of cunts who haven’t signed a rapist etc. 

I’d love it if L’il Sniff made JR wear a Jags top under his body warmer and that’s why it has an NFL logo. Do they sell those body warmers? They look pretty swish as it goes compared to typical merch. 

• Paid Members
38 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

I think I’d like to believe there have to be some good ones. World is to depressing to think every single billionaire is awful, even though it’s probably true.

@Nick James that was my thoughts. Often he goes to crazy in a response, I thought it was a rare decent rebuttal which made the OP look an idiot without falling into the same trap.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch