Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I didn't watch much current wrestling at all this year, but when I did it was usually Impact.

 

 

Best Women's Wrestler

Deonna Purazzo

 

Best Men's Wrestler

Josh Alexander

Kenny Omega

 

 

Funniest Moment

Wrestle House 2

 

Biggest Letdown

WWE releasing so many wrestlers when they really didn't need to

Edited by garynysmon
Posted
1 hour ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I don’t think I paid any attention to Crown Jewel this year. Was it as bad as the previous ones?

I mean I guess some could argue that it being in Saudi automatically makes it bad.

Ignoring that - it had Edge/Rollins in Hell in a Cell, a decent Goldberg/Lashley effort and Reigns/Lesnar. As well as Xavier becoming King. So overall it definitely had a lot more to offer than the previous ones.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I don’t think I paid any attention to Crown Jewel this year. Was it as bad as the previous ones?

It sounds like it was a strong show if you look purely at the wrestling, but my reason for nominating it is pretty much what David said. It's paid propaganda for a brutal regime and that doesn't sit right with me. 

Edited by RedRooster
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

THE GOOD
Best Women's Wrestler - Jamie Hayter, Thunder Rosa, Kris Statlander

Best Men's Wrestler - Bryan Danielson, PAC, Fenix

Best Tag Team - Young Bucks, Lucha Bros, Moxley & Kingston

Best Non-wrestler - Taz, Brandon Cutler, Alex Abrahantes

Best Event - AEW All Out, AEW Full Gear, AEW Double Or Nothing

Best Wrestling Show - AEW Dynamite, AEW Rampage

Best Feud or Angle - Page vs Omega, Punk vs Kingston, PAC vs Andrade

Best Heel - MJF, Britt Baker, Bryan Danielson

Best Babyface -  Adam Page, Eddie Kingston, Bryan Danielson, 

Best Podcast -  Voices Of Wrestling Flagship, GRAPPL Spotlight, POST News

Moment of the Year - The climax of AEW All Out (Cole and Danielson debuts), Adam Page surprise entrant into the Casino Royal ladder match, Moxley & Kingston's entrance at AEW Double Or Nothing

Match of the Year - Young Bucks vs Lucha Bros (All In), Bryan Danielson vs Kenny Omega (AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam), Bryan Danielson vs Minoru Suzuki (AEW Rampage #10 - The Buy In

 

THE BAD
Biggest Letdown - The big explosion planned for the end of Moxley vs Omega's no-rope barbed wire match, the first post-Punk episode of Dynamite (25/08), the NXT reboot

Worst Wrestler - Effy, Allie Kat, EVIL

Worst Match - Effy vs Gregory Iron (GCW rSpring Break), Billy Gunn vs Darby Allin (AEW Rampage #15), Britt Baker & Rebel vs Nyla Rose & Vicky Guerrero (AEW Dynamite #92)

Worst Event - AEW Dynamite #99 (25/08), WWE Crown Jewel 2021, WWE NXT 2.0 #472 (14/09)

Edited by Accident Prone
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Best Women's Wrestler

Charlotte Flair

Best Men's Wrestler

Roman Reigns

Brock Lesnar

Bron Breakkkkkkker

Funniest Moment

Brock Lesnar talks French to Sami Zayn

Brock Lesnar turns up cosplaying Hillbilly Jim

Worst Wrestler

The Young Bucks

Jack Evans

Edited by Devon Malcolm
  • Paid Members
Posted

Aye Dev, you reminded me nicely there for when I do mine, Jack Evans has to be in that category at the end. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, WeeAl said:

Aye Dev, you reminded me nicely there for when I do mine, Jack Evans has to be in that category at the end. 

I don't even know if he's wrestled this year but if he has then he's there.

  • Paid Members
Posted
35 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I don't even know if he's wrestled this year but if he has then he's there.

He has indeed. It was shit every time, to no surprise. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I don’t know what’s funnier to me. The fact that Jack Evans is still wrestling or the fact it sounds like he hasn’t improved 1% since I last saw him probably about 15 years ago. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I hate Jack Evans. For a couple of years back there I thought I hated Super Dragon more but no. It's always been Evans.

Posted (edited)
On 12/17/2021 at 3:33 PM, Devon Malcolm said:

Worst Wrestler

The Young Bucks

Jack Evans

Ooh cheers, totally forgot about that lot so edited my post to include them. 
 

EDIT - Oh yeah, to counter the Best Non Wrestler can we have Worst Non Wrestler as well?  My vote is for Tony Khan. 

Edited by Keith Houchen
  • Paid Members
Posted
23 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

EDIT - Oh yeah, to counter the Best Non Wrestler can we have Worst Non Wrestler as well?  My vote is for Tony Khan. 

I vote Jack Evans.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...